Lowest prices for your stay
US$112
Trip.comUS$111
Hotels.comUS$112
HurbUS$115
1,579 results
All reviews best westerns hot breakfast tower room breakfast staff great stay the ground floor the breakfast area breakfast was included central location rooms are clean front desk staff pool and hot tub parking lot stayed one night yogurt bw tubs
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 January 2021

We are disabled and had our dog with us. Our stay was perfect. Loved the ground floor patio and outside access for our dog. Also the room size was good to because our 4 mth puppy could play inside freely.

Date of stay: January 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
General Manager, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kelowna Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2021

Thank you very much for your review after your recent stay with us at the Best Western Plus in Kelowna, it seems that you and your 4 legged friend had a lovely time.
We have plenty of custom made features for those of us who love to be with out pets, those with or without accessibility issues and of course families and single travellers alike!
We are always trying to keep the hotel spic and span and we are always renovating despite everything !
Thank you ; I am sure you will notice the difference when you next come to see us !
Once again, thank you we always appreciate the feedback and especially when it is of the good kind.

Reviewed 15 January 2021

I stayed at the BW Kelowna. Amazing staff and managers. Extremely helpful, A well run hotel. Very clean and accommodating for all my needs. Superb service. (at all Best Western) I highly recommend for a great stay. Quiet,clean and outstanding.

Date of stay: January 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
General Manager, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kelowna Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2021

Sue G : Thank you so very much for your super review, we herer in Kelowna at the Best Western Plus, love to read these, they mean so much to each and every one of us, so thank you !

I hope that we can look forward to you coming back and staying with us again when next in the beautiful Okanagan Valley !

Reviewed 18 November 2020

Overall very satisfied and they offered good quality of service. This is the third time using the same Best Western Plus located at Kelowna BC. It appears that they have upgraded their Grab-and-Go breakfast menus. This time, I was able to find French toast and other typical breakfast menus (despite the fact that we are under COVID-19 situation). Thank you for your service.

Date of stay: November 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
General Manager, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kelowna Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2020

Dear solarpowder, thank you very much for your review. How nice to read that you had a great stay with good service, even in these tough times we do try to do the best we can !

We are always looking at how we can deliver a good breakfast offering even with all of the Covid rules, yes we have extended our offerings to include French toast, pancakes and even hot breakfast sandwiches. We have also re organised the while atrium so that you can safely sit and enjoy a breakfast grab and go next to the pool ! Thank you , I Hope that we see you for trip number 4 soon! Stephen.

Reviewed 27 September 2020

Way over prized. Does not feel like your regular Best Western and we have stayed in allot of them.
Asked for wine glasses and they were filthy. I believe that there are to many residences in that hotel, not just tourist's.

Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank Dan8797
General Manager, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kelowna Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2020

Dan8797: thank you for your review after your stay with us in Kelowna at the Best Western Plus. Its eem nt all was it should have been, and even as it usually is ! I am sorry about that. There is no excuses for dirty wine glasses and I will make sure that this is followed up and not allowed to happen again.

I am not sure what you mean by having too many residences, we only have guest bedrooms and these are available to all who wish to stay in beautiful Kelowna and the Okanagan !

I hope that we restore your faith in us again soon and that we can show you a much better time.

Reviewed 16 September 2020 via mobile

This had always been my goto place in Kelowna for many years and I continue to hold diamond select status. I arrived at 3.20 for check in and was told my room wasn't ready. I was also told checkin was 4pm in a flippant way. I asked if another room was available and was told I had been assigned this one and there was nothing else available. Then I was asked what my essential worker designation was as I had received a lower booking rate. Just seemed to be more attitude. I proceeded to sit in the chairs in front of the desk till 4pm at which point I went back to the desk and asked the same person if my room was now ready. Was told no and they would send someone to check. Someone came back at 4.10 and said it was ready. This could have been done 40 minutes earlier. Just a poor service attitude from the front desk person. No apology from the desk person but from the person who checked on the room.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank LLHH
General Manager, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kelowna Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2020

LLHH:

Thank you for your review; I am so sorry that we let you down this time. Your membership status is important to us and we obviously could and should have done better . It is sometimes hard to get specific rooms back for an earlier check in , but the way it was handled did not reflect our usual approach here at the Best Western Plus in Kelowna.
I apologise for this slip form the normal care and attention that we pride ourselves on giving.
I hope that this will not deter you from returning , when I know we can and will do better.
If so please don't hesitate to contact me, Prisha who runs the desk or any of us, we will make your next stay as good , if not better that it should be .