Lowest prices for your stay
US$180
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.comUS$162
TravelocityUS$162
getaroom.comUS$208
All reviews holiday inn express water slides front desk canadian tire room was clean yogurt breakfast bar complimentary breakfast room rate restaurants and shopping convenient location hot tub lots of parking indoor pool long weekend waterslides manama
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 June 2022

I'm always skeptical about trying new hotels being a regular at Coast, Holiday Inn and Best Western over the years. But pricing at these hotels has been jacked up now that June is upon us. Kanata is a new hotel to me and the pricing was very reasonable. The building is older and has been very nicely updated. The room I was in was very roomy and both beds are probably the most comfortable I've been in other than my own. All staff are very friendly and Leah in the kitchen area seems to be busy working all over the main floor area and does not seem to stop. Brandon checked me in last night and the process was smooth and quick. To my surprise, no hold on my credit card. Getting money access back after leaving any hotel takes 7 to 10 days and that irritates the hell out of me. Making that matter worse is why is there a hold on my credit card when I have paid the room for both days. There is typically nothing in the room to warrant the hold so it tells me that I am not trustworthy and look like either a partyer or I'm going to steal something that will require a charge to my credit card. Nope, not here. All-in-all, I am very satisfied with my two night stay, the room rate and the customer service. Breakfast food was very good compared to other hotel free breakfasts which my wife won't typically eat. I would agree but this breakfast was very good - bacon was perfect as were the eggs and sausage patties. We'll be back!

Room tip: My room is on the east side so no highway noise and great view of the Joe Rich area
Reviewed 13 June 2022

Our room was never cleaned in 4 days. I had to call to desk and request more towels and toilet paper. I also asked for new bed sheets and had to get them from the cart and do it myself. Unfortunate stay. Likely won’t stay again shower was gross. Head of shower hadn’t been cleaned likely ever. Hotel needs bathroom and flooring updates. $300 a night. Expensive for not being cleaned.

1  Thank Anonymousjun
Reviewed 9 June 2022

The hotel was ok, but make sure to check your room! If you forget anything then it will never see it again! The hotel was clean, there is no fan in the bathroom, turned on the heater and thought it was going to catch on fire, but the breakfast was decent. Won’t stay here again, the house keeping staff can keep the coat, money and keep rewarding themselves.

1  Thank MelissaP126
Reviewed 6 June 2022

We had me, my wife, my mother in law, my son and our dog stay at this hotel. 3 Queen's size beds. Very friendly staff, nice hotel. The only thing is the breakfast were average, pancakes eggs, bacon, it was good not great. Yet everything else was fantastic. We were very happy that it is a pet friendly hotel too..

Well worth it, happy to stay again for sure.

Date of stay: May 2022
Reviewed 30 May 2022

Stayed 3 nights &
No sheets changed or fresh towels at anytime during stay.
Bedding was sparse and after multiple requests for more blankets/ duvet was advised they didn't have any
6/10 stars for me. Staff was friendly. Need more manpower for busy tournament weekends for sports teams. ☺️

Date of stay: May 2022