Lowest prices for your stay
US$125
View deal
Free cancellation until 15/10/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$126
View deal
Free cancellation until 15/10/22
Travelocity
Hotels.comUS$125
HurbUS$132
1,019 results
All reviews front desk great stay yogurt king suite complimentary breakfast home away from home carla pillows housekeeper vehicle
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 November 2021

Stayed 3 nights at the Comfort Inn. Friendly, helpful staff. Clean rooms and very comfortable beds and cozy pillows. Staff were very accommodating in helping me retrieve a couple of left behind items. Will stay here again.

Date of stay: November 2021
CSK GM, General Manager at Comfort Suites Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience on Trip Advisor. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your 3 day stay with us. Thanks truly for all your wonderful comments regarding our guest services and we hope to welcome you back in the future.
Carla Carlson,

Reviewed 9 November 2021

We booked a birthday party for a 7-year-old here. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We enjoyed how bright the pool area was - the kids loved it, especially the waterslide. The water was a perfect temperature, and it was clean and clear. Although the party room wasn't ready for us, the front desk staff was very quick to help, and got everything set up for us and even added a few extra things. Another thing we enjoyed was the cute little candy baskets and the card they made for the birthday boy.

Date of stay: October 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments on Trip Advisor. I am so pleased that you were able to have your child's birthday celebration using our Birthday Package promotion. I am glad that you enjoyed the little extras too.
We hope to be able to be apart of your annual celebrations. May I wish you all the best always,
kind regards
Carla Carlson

Reviewed 15 October 2021

We booked the Honeymoon Suite for our latest stay at this hotel and we were not disappointed. From the moment we got there we found parking was close and easy to get to, the front counter people were very nice, friendly and helpful. Our room #431 was just wonderful! Clean, tidy, and very inviting. We were very impressed and happy with our stay. The breakfast the next morning was very good, lots of selection and very helpful staff on site. We've stayed at this hotel before and will continue to do so. Lovely place.

Room tip: We recommend #431, other than it being somewhat loud from the traffic on the highway.
Date of stay: October 2021
Reviewed 11 October 2021

We stayed during Covid and the staff tried to enforce the protocols, but there are always idiots that don’t follow, including the RCMP that we’re staying there, sitting in the lobby that weren’t wearing any masks, when there was signs on the doors as you entered the hotel, indicating that masks are to be worn at all times in any public area of the hotel. The room was comfortable, as well as the buffet.

Room tip: Rooms by the laundry can be very noisy as the front desk doesn’t monitor it at night to see if people are using it when they shouldn’t be.
Date of stay: August 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments on Trip Advisor. I am pleased that you found our team to provide best services. With Covid19 rules and regulations and all the recent concerns in our region- we are so very appreciative of your stay with us. May I wish you all the best
Carla Carlson

Reviewed 18 September 2021

On arrival very friendly front desk woman completed our checked in very fast. All the staff following Covid19 Protocol. I noticed grand floor look like a mini ZOO. Animals working all over the places. Guest don’t care to control their Pets. I am not happy with it because I am allergic to these pats. I end up taking pills for my allergy.
Swimming poll overcrowded & Guest Not following COVID19 Protocols. Hotel not controlling the 4 th wave at the Pool. Upper floor rooms are very clean & Good shape. No free water bottles. Breakfast staff much better Politicians then waiter. She knows how to cool the Guest. Sad to say I paid over $200 per night for my room and We can’t get Tomato ketchup at the breakfast Buffet table. When I asked the Lady she said can’t you manage with HOT Source ?. God knows she may own this Breakfast buffet. NO Bread at all. Buffet breakfast room overcrowded more then what Covid19 protocol allows.
Value For the room one night to stay over $ 200 it’s a rip off .

Room tip: If you are allergy to Pets. Please watch. Don’t pay for your Breakfast .
Date of stay: September 2021
2  Thank Silva909S

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with Trip Advisor. I am so sorry that you did not enjoy your stay with us. I truly apologize. Most guests love our breakfast bar with all the hot items, pan cakes and hot eggs and meats, We truly did try to ensure a hot item and tasty breakfasts for our guests during such times. We do offer pet rooms on our main floor and with the many evacuees this year, the guests were pleased that they could bring their entire family. Please accept my apology.
At this time, may I wish you all the best always
Carla carlson