Lowest prices for your stay
US$120
Free cancellation until 01/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
SAVE US$23
Agoda.comUS$120
PricelineUS$120
StayForLongUS$139
All reviews front desk free breakfast breakfast room hot tub great stay yogurt king suite hockey tournament would definitely stay here again home away from home great room parking lot carla pillows teams couch costco
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 March 2018

Lovely hotel with friendly staff. A bit away from downtown though. It was a bit noisy because some family were talking too loud and running all day in hallways. The sound of shutting door in other rooms is quite loud too.

Room tip: Great condition
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Carla C, General Manager at Comfort Suites Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Thank you so much for the time taking to share your comments on Trip Advisor.

I do appreciate your kind comments regarding our staff. May I apologize for the loud talking of our guests; it is spring break in B.C.- and many of our region truly was sold out with families enjoying family time.I am unsure if you contacted our guest services team for assistance. I do hope you accept my sincere apology.

Angela- thank you so much again for the 5 stars; I hope you enjoyed a wonderful breakfast and some of our fabulous amenities. For now- may I wish you all the best . Safe journeys,

Reviewed 22 March 2018

We recently stayed at this hotel to attend a female hockey tournament. I booked 12 rooms and the coordinator was very accommodating. Our team was well taken care of and the staff was very friendly. Rooms were very clean! Breakfast was delicious.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments on Trip Advisor.

I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay and your team had a super tournament weekend with us. With our Code of Conduct and Polite Reminders- its always appreciated to have wonderful team members stay with us. I know all of our other guests truly enjoy professional teams - so Thank you So Much.

Great Stay, Great Breakfast, Great Value- We do hope to be able to welcome you back to the Comfort Suites Kelowna on your next tournament in our region. For now, all the best always,

Reviewed 20 March 2018

Great place to stay. Staff were all friendly and my kids enjoyed the pool and water slide. The rooms are very tastefully decorated and beds were super comfortable. The one problem we encountered was that the handicapped parking was always full at night (with vehicles that did not have handicap placards).

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Carla C, General Manager at Comfort Suites Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments on Trip Advisor.

I am so pleased that you found the Comfort Suites to provide a great stay and our team were friendly and personable. Thanks too for letting us know about the mobility parking- we do have signs indicating for Handicap use and will be repainting the lot in Spring to highlight again the special needs parking. I do trust that this will assist our guests to be cognizant and considerate in their parking needs. Our team does advise overflow parking for large vehicles as well- Thanks so much for bringing this to the forefront- I do appreciate it.

May I wish you all the best,

Kind regards,

Reviewed 19 March 2018

The staff were very friendly. The pool and waterslide are great for young kids in the 5-9 year old range. The breakfast bar staff did an outstanding job keeping up with the weekend demand on it. Plus the breakfast bar was open longer than stated which was nice compared to other hotels we have stayed at.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments on Trip Advisor.

Our Breakfast Bar team truly too do appreciate the wonderful accolades. On sold out weekends- our Breakfast Ambassadors truly do their best to keep all well stocked and breakfasts hot. - Thanks so much sincerely.

May I wish you all the best and hope to welcome you back in the future. - Kind Regards

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Sincerely the most accommodating staff you will ever meet. My spacious suite had an elegant electric fireplace, jacuzzi tub, 2 large wall mounted tv's, large wet bar area, comfy upholstered arm chairs, extra hid a bed sofa, and an exceptionally comfortable king size bed. When I needed even more space to work from they set up an "office" for me in my suite!
Housekeeping, breakfast buffet, and maintenance staff were always welcoming, friendly and meticulous at their task. The front desk was always available and willing to go the extra mile.
Carla, Delilah and Lee, thank you so much for your hospitality! You have a great team.

Date of stay: February 2018
1  Thank KlassenRN
Carla C, General Manager at Comfort Suites Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

How wonderful to hear from you! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments on Trip Advisor.

Truly, it was so appreciated to you have you here for nearly half a year. I can't believe how time flew- and I am sure it didn't feel that way for you- but truly appreciate all the accolades and kind comments. I know the time here was due to misfortunate but sincerely, you and your family always were so wonderful to try to assist. I am pleased that we were able to do this for the length of stay!

May we wish you all the best always, hope your return home was perfect- and never hesitate to drop by! It would be our pleasure to see you. For now, Thanks once again-