2 people are viewing this hotel
US$459
SAVE US$34
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$462
SAVE US$31
Hotels.com
US$462
SAVE US$31
PricelineUS$459
eDreamsUS$459
ZenHotels.comUS$493
All reviews living room great balcony key card pool area okanagan lake fantastic stay walking distance washer dryer off season well equipped kitchen cactus club two night stay den condo tubs amenities faulty
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 March 2021 via mobile

A number of concerns:
Outrageous parking fee
Limited amenities during Covid with no reduction in rate
TV channels do not include all TSN, NHL or Fox News
Front door key card unit faulty at times

Room clean and met expectations so overall about 5/10

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 17 January 2021 via mobile

Ever since our first stay at The Royal we’ve always had amazing service from Christina, and we are always happy when we see her sitting behind that front desk! She treats every guest with warmth, and respect, and always makes you feel like you’re at home during your stay. We recently stayed at the property for my 30th birthday, and my mom had phoned ahead to see if she could come in and drop off some balloons and flowers before my husband and I checked in, and they were more than happy to accommodate the request! Thank you for always being so welcoming, and we can’t wait to see you again, for hopefully many more visits in the future!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 November 2020

Lets see; had to listen to the music from the patio till 11:00 even though the patio was closed for the season, lake view required you to press your face against the glass in the bedroom to see it, toilets rocked and weren't anchored to the floor, poor WIFI, swipe card access to the front door didn't work half the time. I'm sure these were once very nice suits and will likely be again once the renovations are all complete. Just wish the establishment had been forthright enough to let us know they were under renovations, we weren't getting a lake view, and they were having issues. $60.00 additional service fee and NO SERVICES during Covid-19. Extra for parking.

Room tip: You need to be very specific about what room you are getting. Likely some nice rooms away from the patio with actual lake views.
Date of stay: October 2020
2  Thank shelleyg290
Reviewed 10 November 2020

Stayed here to celebrate my husband's 50th Birthday! Such a great spot...walking distance to so much. The view from our room was fantastic! The rooms were so clean and had everything you would need. Thank you to Elizabeth for answering all my questions! Would highly recommend!

Date of stay: November 2020
1  Thank Kelly E
Reviewed 8 October 2020 via mobile

Couldn't have asked for a more incredible room!!!! A 3 bedroom suite with a great balcony but....every day we had issues with our room key card. Had several re keyed and the same issues continued. Felt the staff was very condescending about this volunteering to come up and "help me" and saying I needed to hold the key card down to the right. I have travelled the world and using a key card is not rocket science. I understand that things can happen to demagnatize however 3 of the front desk people had the same attitude which was not at all what I would expect from this high end property.

Date of stay: October 2020