“Classic Starbucks”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #16 of 37 Coffee & Tea in Kelowna
Reviewed 26 November 2017

What a great bunch. The staff laughed and joked with each other. The included the customers in the fun they were having. Fast. Accurate. Thanks!!

Reviewed 5 September 2017

A 4:30am start is great for travellers - line ups move quickly - standard Starbucks fare. Good long Americano

Reviewed 26 January 2017

Arrived 7 a.m., hoping to grab and go before a flight. A few people were in the cafe but certainly no lineup or rush.

Asked for a blond roast. Sorry, they said, we haven't brewed any. Okay, I said, I'll just take regular. Sorry, we don't have that, either. We have "some" dark roast, or you can wait five minutes for Pike place.

Since dark tastes like tar to me, I said I'd wait. Seven minutes later, the barista mumbled something incomprehensible. Lo and behold, it was my coffee (I assume... I'd have asked if she'd stayed near the counter).

The milk container wasn't marked so it was pure chance I got the right one.

I walked back to the airport... and discovered a thick layer of grounds in the bottom of my cup. Disgusting.

I guess I should've gone to the Timmies across the street instead.

2  Thank Sharon M
Reviewed 27 November 2016

Great little out of the way coffee shop. Quick service, clean store and pleasant staff. Definitely recommend

Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

I don't like to write negative reviews but for a corporate company they really should be doing better.
Ordered 2drinks. One Carmel macchiato with mods & skids hot chocolate.
Mine was luke warm at best & the kids hot chocolate was actually a triple espresso!
When she handed it to me I felt it was too light. Thought maybe cause they only charge about a buck, that was why.
I took the lid off & it was half empty.
I took a sip...wasn't hot at all & tasted like coffee.
I looked at the label & it was a triple espresso not a kids hot chocolate!
Of course junior wasn't happy when I couldn't give it to him & told him it was coffee.
We drove back & I walked in to exchange it.
They didn't seem to care they gave me the wrong order. They took it back, made a kids hot chocolate(lukewarm at best..again) & no apology.
All three behind counter could use some help with the customer service.
Jj with his 'right' beverage.

1  Thank Jenn804