“Great Dim Sum”

Cuisines: Barbecue, Chinese
Neighbourhood: North Shore
Neighbourhood: North Shore
Reviewed 13 September 2017

This is a little "hole in the wall" place but has great food. Authentic fresh chinese food can be had here...They have wonderful garlic dumplings and the best dim sum I have ever had. I go here for take out. You can dine in and I have done that as well.

Reviewed 15 August 2016

Good food, wish the prices were a bit less, favorites are Hot Garlic Wonton, Curry Triangles, Garlic Dumplings

1  Thank MagicaL0ne
Reviewed 23 June 2016 via mobile

Best Chinese food in town! Hot garlic dumplings, Shrimp chow mein w black bean sauce. Everything's amazing.

1  Thank Andy S
Reviewed 22 May 2016

Worst garbage out there. I don't think a pig would even eat this greasy, slimy, garbage they call "food". Worst place I've ever had the misfortune of visiting.

Reviewed 30 March 2016

This restaurant really is a little hole in the wall with very little ambiance. We came upon it by accident and wondered if we'd made a mistake even going there. But they owners were extremely friendly, and the service was good. All we ordered were the dumplings, but oh my goodness they are good! I'm sure the rest of the food is as delicious as there are!