1,015 results
All reviews complimentary breakfast waffle maker hot items front desk staff yogurt would stay here again other hotels fitness room hot tub aberdeen mall the breakfast area shopping and restaurants clean rooms easy access off the highway very nice hotel room was large
Reviewed 6 October 2018

Quite a trip from the airport, but I suspect everything is. It was close enough to other areas (university, stores, etc). Clean, friendly, restaurants nearby... it was absolutely fine for a business stay. No complaints.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank L3287HOcherylc
Reviewed 5 October 2018

The Hampton Inn is located just off the highway and has a reasonable amount of parking. The complimentary breakfast is served from an early hour and the rooms are comfortable. There are several dinner options within a short walk.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Rossland58
Reviewed 27 September 2018

We spent all day travelling and were tired by the time we got to our hotel in Kamloops. The staff was very friendly and accommodating, our room was clean, the bathroom was very clean and we enjoyed a great nights sleep on the soft beds! It was wonderful to get up and head downstairs to a breakfast that had everything we could every want or need! Will be back another time for sure!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank madelenelange
Reviewed 25 September 2018

Very clean nice hotel. The kids loved the pool and waterslide. The included breakfast was great. The room was spacious with lovely white bedding. The bathroom was large and clean. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Davina B
Reviewed 24 September 2018

I've stayed here on numerous occasions & have always been very satisfied with the cleanliness of the rooms, lounge areas and pool. However, for this most recent visit (Sept 19th - 22nd, 2018) I was a little disappointed with the lack of cleanliness of the whirlpool. On my first day there, I made a point of advising the front desk staff of algae that was accumulating on the bottom of the whirlpool, to which they advised me that they would contact maintenance right away to clean it. The next day when I went to use the pool facilities again, I checked out the whirlpool first and while a small portion of the algae had been cleaned away, there still remained quite a bit more especially along the grout lines of the tiles all along the bottom. Would have expected the pool maintenance staff to have cleaned and disinfected the entire bottom of the whirlpool not just one small square. Needless to say, I stayed away from the whirlpool after that.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
KristiC527, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Kamloops, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Thank you Shirley W for sharing your review on Tripadvisor! We truly appreciate that you have stayed with us on numerous occasions and have always been satisfied with the cleanliness of our hotel. Rest assured that our pool and hot tub are cleaned and checked every morning and what you saw on the bottom of the whirlpool was actually sand from the filter, as confirmed by our maintenance person. With the stringent standards we are held to by health authorities it is literally impossible for algae to form. I hope this eases your mind and you will give us the opportunity to welcome you back in the future. Have a wonderful day! :)