“Amazing!”

Healing Springs Spa
Reviewed 12 October 2016

Took my daughter there for a girls' day and they made our day absolutely enjoyable. We both had facials...and pedicures. Faye did the facials for both of us and she is so good at what she does. Sharon and Shannon did our pedicures and we came out feeling like a million! We had a chance to relax in the Hot Spring pools in between our appointments so the day was totally relaxing and enjoyable. Would definitely do this again. The staff there were very helpful and made our day!

Reviewed 23 August 2016

I thought that the spa itself was quite nice. The finishes and the location of being right in the hot springs was lovely. However, the rest was a bit of a disappointment. The facial was literally the worst I've ever had. It was just totally lackluster. I believe that it was supposed to 50 minutes (although I noticed that it started 5 minutes late and ended a couple of minutes early). I don't know what products were used, but I assume that it was a cleanser, moisturizer, then face mask. The time that it takes to apply those 3 products is quite low. In most facials, the rest of the time is filled with something like a light shoulder or scalp massage, or pore extractions, or something. In this case, there was a short hand massage, but otherwise I was just left alone in the bed. I don't know if this is their standard procedure, or if the esthetician I had was just tired that day and didn't feel like working?? At any rate, a disappointing experience.

2  Thank deso571
Reviewed 22 August 2016

We stayed at the hotel, and I decided to do a spa day. The massage was great, and the facial was very relaxing. However, I wish the woman doing my facial would have mentioned that they can't do extractions unless the client requests it specifically.

I also got a mani/pedi. Less than 24 hours after receiving it, I had to cut my nails because there were cracks and layers in the polish. I'm not sure if it was the woman doing it (I hope not, because she was great) or the polish they used; they use a vegan polish that has a different makeup than regular polish? Anyway, I certainly didn't think it was worth double what I would pay at a nail salon.

Overall, very relaxing and pampering day, but I'm disappointed that the 2/4 services I got that were supposed to last definitely did not; I think I have to take nail polish remover to it tonight, less than three days after receiving it

1  Thank emmiru7
Reviewed 2 August 2016

We had a couple's massage for me and my husband. Both our masseuse did a great job and we came out nice and relaxed. However we had to go to another room for the massage and it was just a basic hotel room - no relaxing music, no candles. Also they do not offer any in spa shower or lounges to relax after your treatment. You have to use the public change room / shower room.

Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

We originally booked the wrong hotel, being slightly confused by the similar Harrison hot springs beach hotel. The receptionist really helped and offered us discount. We stayed in the main hotel but also saw a room in the west wing... The main hotel didn't have air con but had a ceiling fan and that was fine for us! The room was lovely, clean and spacious!
The pools were so relaxing with a choice of 5 all offering different temperatures... The best part was the opening times... The indoor ones closed at 1am and opened at 5am the outdoor ones closed between 10-11pm and opened at 7am!
We had a rainy stay but that didn't matter!
The only negative I have is that we didn't stay longer!