“Lunch at Genoa Bay”

Price range: US$9 - US$30
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, View
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Nestled in the tranquility of picturesque Genoa Bay on Vancouver Island, about 1 hour north of Victoria and only 20 minutes from Duncan, the Genoa Bay Café has rewarded guests with one of the most delightful dining experiences in the Cowichan Valley.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Lovely location and worth the drive. Food is great and so is the service. Sitting outside is the best.

Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

Made a reservation here based on my b&b operators advice, Island Skye B&B. Our server Tina, was everything you could want and more, friendly, knowledgeable, and very helpful! From the charcuterie plate, phenomenal, the tomato chutney I could eat on anything! My jambalaya was perfect, my fiancés tenderloin medallions were on point! I havnt eaten dessert in a restaurant in probably 10 years, but I had to save room for the peanut butter mousse! Absolutely amazing from start to finish! We will be stopping by every time we go by, now that we know about this hidden gem! Cheers to the entire staff, you all made it one fantastic night for us!!!

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

The food is excellent and the staff caters to everyone's needs. It is a beautiful stop with a amazing view of a marina.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Food and drink was good for the group of 4people and its own food and drink was good. Would recommend for special occasions and family get togethers.

Reviewed 18 July 2018

Price up and portions down. I had the prawn appetizer and was rather disappointed to be honest. Five small prawns on mini pieces of lettuce with a little flavourless sauce for $16.50. Not impressed. My boyfriend had the Jerk wrap. He has been to Jamaica and said his wrap hardly tasted like Jerk at all. What Jerk has no spice? Service was pretty good though.