All reviews york street on site owners and staff excellent value great place to stay stay there again room was clean fridge and microwave queen bed in town parking lot location is great air conditioner coffee maker quiet at night stayed one night two nights
Reviewed 29 August 2018

My second stay at Thunderbird! The attention to what makes a stay comfortable is what these people know and deliver. Clean, so clean and everything works well, from the very comfortable bed, great pillows and a great shower and a big TV, all that I can ask and at an appropriate price point.
I do visit Duncan from time to time so the Thunderbird will be my place to stay again, soon.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

Classic motor inn. Very simple accommodation and yet completely charming. Bed was extremely comfortable and there was coffee in the room which always makes me happy. Room was clean as a whistle, would recommend.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kelsnation
Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Excellent hotel, more than hotel I felt at home.

About the owners, Maureen and Martin are GREAT and the staff are wonderlful

They go out of their way to make your stay comfortable.They are very nice and helpful. They do everything possible to make your stay comfortable.

My room that came equipped with bed, a pull-out s table and chairs, tv, mini fridge, coffee/tea station and microwave.
Excellent laundry area
Everything was extremely clean

Thunderbird Motor Inn is close to shopping and downtown, near the Trans Canada Highway.
Highly recommend Thunderbird Motor inn
5️⃣ ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

My four nights here were fabulous, I feel lucky to have found, THANKS !!!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Diana G
Reviewed 14 August 2018

We first stayed at the Thunderbird Motor Inn in May 2016 for six nights; we were moving to BC and awaiting arrival of our furniture. This is our second stay, for seven nights, while work is being done on our bungalow. We have nothing but good to say about this motel, about the owners, Maureen and Martin, and their friendly staff. Nothing is too much trouble and help is available around the clock. Our room is exceedingly clean and comfortable. It happily caters for all our needs, including my husband`s mobility scooter. The York Street Diner, offering an excellent choice of food for breakfast (served until 2 p.m.), lunch and supper, is just across the courtyard and a bonus. It is no surprise that this motel is the number 1 of 6 hotels in Duncan. The Thunderbird Motor Inn is without a doubt the best value in town.

Room Tip: ground (not second) floor for mobility issues
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Michael C
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

Thunderbird Motel is absolutely a “gem”. Quiet, spotless, updated, spacious and comfortable. And price is fantastic! Hospitality from all staff and owners is 5 STAR! Absolutely check it out if your in Duncan! So thankful I found it........

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family