“Well-priced, very tasty breakfast”

Prestons Chilliwack
Ranked #12 of 285 Restaurants in Chilliwack
Price range: US$5 - US$27
Cuisines: Canadian, Fusion
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Located in the heart of downtown Chilliwack, Prestons is the ideal location for lunch, after-work drinks, dinner with family and friends, or brunch on our gorgeous pond-side patio. At Prestons Restaurant + Lounge we use local and seasonal ingredients to create a menu that is innovative and refreshing. Our goal is to bring you food from the farm to your table using fresh and locally grown ingredients in all of our recipes. What we don't make in-house is sourced from local artisans to bring you the quality and flavour of the West Coast. Have you been to Prestons lately?
Reviewed 21 May 2018

I was in Chilliwack for the RBC Cup hockey tournament in May, and staying at the Coast Chilliwack Hotel. It's usually expensive to eat breakfast in a hotel restaurant so I was pleasantly surprised by the prices on the menu at Prestons so I ate there both mornings during my stay. The oatmeal was served piping hot the first morning and I also enjoyed my plate of pancakes the following morning. Consider myself a bit of a coffee snob (like it strong) but Prestons didn't disappoint with the morning jolt of caffeine and our server was quick to refill our cup. It was very good food at very good value.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I did a great quick trip to Chilliwack. While there we had dinner and breakfast at Preston’s. Meals were very good. Service was attentive.
They ran out of two types of alcohol so
Ordering any drinks were tough

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 25 April 2018

Variety is a bit low, but all food is good quality. Fries actually really good. The steak is good. Fish good. View and service is great!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 5 March 2018

I have eaten here several times and returned again to enjoy the lamb shank and my partner had the roast duck which I had a taste of. The lamb shank was done to perfection and was a delight and so was the roast duck. Everything was perfect. We also had the beet salad which is one of the best I have had in a restaurant.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Definitely worth a try if you've never been. The new menu is amazing
My person favorite is the steak bites. Won't try anything quite like them anywhere.

Date of visit: February 2018