“Best food in Chilliwack”

Prestons Chilliwack
Ranked #11 of 284 Restaurants in Chilliwack
Price range: US$5 - US$27
Cuisines: Canadian, Fusion
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Located in the heart of downtown Chilliwack, Prestons is the ideal location for lunch, after-work drinks, dinner with family and friends, or brunch on our gorgeous pond-side patio. At Prestons Restaurant + Lounge we use local and seasonal ingredients to create a menu that is innovative and refreshing. Our goal is to bring you food from the farm to your table using fresh and locally grown ingredients in all of our recipes. What we don't make in-house is sourced from local artisans to bring you the quality and flavour of the West Coast. Have you been to Prestons lately?
Reviewed 5 March 2018

I have eaten here several times and returned again to enjoy the lamb shank and my partner had the roast duck which I had a taste of. The lamb shank was done to perfection and was a delight and so was the roast duck. Everything was perfect. We also had the beet salad which is one of the best I have had in a restaurant.

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Definitely worth a try if you've never been. The new menu is amazing
My person favorite is the steak bites. Won't try anything quite like them anywhere.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

Lovely setting. Easy to settle in and be comfortable. Bartender was happy to make the drink to my specifications.

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Outstanding food and decently priced. Staff was very accommodating when I brought my child. We have been for both lunch and dinner and both times we were impressed. Looking forward to the next time we are in town. Need something like this in Vancouver!

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Love the atmosphere and live music nights! Food and service consistently excellent... Views lovely as well.