“Neighbourhood Pub”
Review of Duke's Country Pub

Duke's Country Pub
Ranked #47 of 279 Restaurants in Chilliwack
Reviewed 15 October 2017

My friend and I were at one of the corn mazes nearby and were feeling a bit hungry and stopped in here. We shared the Duke’s pub platter and even took home leftovers as it was so big. We wanted that dish so as to try all the different appetizer items. Deep fried goodness basically.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Catering to a more mature clientele, Dukes is an out of the way place worth taking the time to visit. Never had a bad meal or left without a full belly and a smile on my face. Speed of service depends on how busy the place is, moderately priced, daily specials, somewhat older furnishings, great food, thats Duke in Chilliwack.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Dukes is always consistent the food, drinks and service are always good.
Been there many times before and will continue to go.

1  Thank Steve H
Reviewed 27 July 2017

on July 24, 2017 at 3:00 pm my husband and I went to Dukes and have been doing so for 15 years off and on. It was his birthday and we had dinner, drinks and I was playing pull tabs. We had our dinner and I was continuing to play pull tabs and order another a drink. But I went to the bar to cash in my winnings and the waitress gave me a ripped five dollar bill. The pull tab machine would not accept it. I asked her for another and she refused as she said lottery is not my priority. She gave me the bad bill and knew that I was playing and knew it wouldn't work. (it wasn't her first rodeo) I asked her a second time and she refused to give me another bill or change. The pub was getting busy and she was the only one on as well as the owner was sitting doing nothing and should of offered to help but he just sat there. It ruined our outing and my husband's birthday and put a bad tone on the rest of the evening. We went to the Miller Pub instead and finished off our night. How hard is it to just open up your till?? two seconds I figure. We had never seen this waitress before and hope we never do again. She did give us two free shots that we ordered on the house but we wanted to play pull tabs it was very simple but nooo she wouldn't let us. Most of the waitresses are great but this one was out to prove something. Not going back anytime soon. The food was great as usual.

Reviewed 26 January 2017 via mobile

Large draft selection. Good menu lots of different types. Excellent butter chicken. Beef dip is great also. Fajita are fine...