“Abbotsford Carl's is better”
Review of Carl's Jr

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Carl's Jr
Ranked #6 of 11 Quick Bites in Chilliwack
Price range: US$4 - US$8
Reviewed 26 November 2017

Had my usual Teriyaki chicken burger , no onion , no mayo ... came with onion and no teriyaki ... crisscut fries were perfectly done tho

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Soooooo disappointed, there was a deal written in the window for a free meal for kids. After we ordered our food I sat down and noticed we didn't get the deal. My wife had mentioned it to me before we went. I asked at the counter and they said I had it wrong, so I say back down. Looking at the sign and reading the deal I could see I had it right!!
I asked the girl to come look, she did ........ but said come outside. We went outside and they had covered the deal with a strip stating a new deal on the sign.
However from the inside you could still read the old deal. We had spent 60.00 dollars on our meal for the family so I asked if she would honour the deal as it read from the inside she said no!! Wow one kids meal for free!!
I asked for the managers phone number but she gave me the area managers.
This guy was sooooo rude. He yelled at me and called me names!! Like wow all we wanted was a free kids meal as the sign said.

We will NEVER go back there again.
The area manager ..... with a strong south Asian accent should be fired. Plain and simple. Oh well lots of other choices in town!!
Mooya burgers...... here we come.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 18 October 2016

If there is such a thing as high quality fast food, this is what we consumed/experienced at Carl's Jr in Chilliwack. The customer service was decent but the food was definitely very good compared to other fast food chains. I would definitely go back.

Date of visit: October 2016
1  Thank Travel G
Reviewed 8 July 2016

This restaurant is a huge disappointment. I've eaten at the Carl's Jr. Restaurants in California, and they're totally different. Let's start with the price point -- in the US, this restaurant is priced about the same as Wendy's or McDonald's. It's inexpensive fast food, and they do it well.

At this location, it's priced like fine dining. Value ? I don't think so.

Then there's the food -- I love the deep fried zucchini at the ones in California. Fresh, tasty and a fantastic change from fries. At this location, it was gross. Maybe I got a bad batch, but it tasted rancid. I couldn't even tell I was eating zucchini, it was that bad.

Best thing I can say is that the venue has neat décor... I just wish the food was worthy of this fancy retro decoration.

Try this once if you're curious -- I recommend ordering just a burger and no sides or drink. At least then there's a chance you can score some value for money. The mushroom burger isn't bad -- but at these prices, I was expecting a chef to handpick the mushrooms and let me choose which ones I wanted cooked. (And "no", you'll never get anything close to that here).

Adding insult to injury, my debit card didn't work here so I had to use a credit card. Wow -- did you import your machines from the States ? This has never happened to me on this side of the border.

Low value food, high prices and an ok venue... It's not really enough to have me keep coming back -- In fact, I only go when friends ask to come here.
Otherwise -- this place is worth a pass

Date of visit: October 2015
2  Thank Taz O
Reviewed 5 June 2015

Nothing about this place stood out.
Prices were not stellar, food was mediocre.
Nothing was 'bad', but there was no reason to return here given the other local options.

Date of visit: June 2015