“Sunday Lunch instead of Brunch ?”
Review of Legends Bistro

Legends Bistro
Ranked #92 of 288 Restaurants in Chilliwack
Cuisines: Canadian
Reviewed 16 October 2018

A group of us went to this restaurant last sunday at noon. To start, i was disappointed the breakfast menu didn't continue into the early afternoon as Sunday brunch was what I was after. Food is typical pub fare, nothing really exciting, but tasty all the same. The setting is nice and the service handled our large group with ease. lots of dishes were tried and no one had any complaints worth noting... this place would be the go to in the summer...

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

Camping at Cultus and visited the Bistro down the road for the Mon-Fri breakfast special at 9:00 am called The Early Birdie. We wisely chose an outside table and savoured the hearty breakfast as well as the gorgeous meticulously landscaped grounds. Fragrant hot coffee accompanied the fried eggs done exactly to our liking. A perfect beginning to our camping experience!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 20 September 2018

Six ladies enjoyed lunch at the Legends the other day and the meals were all delicious. All tried a different item off the lunch menu and all were very pleased with their meals. Our waitress was Sierra and she was friendly, asked if we enjoying our meal, do we need more to drink, etc. This is a return visit as a great place.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 7 August 2018

My wife and I stopped in to Legends for lunch. The menu is extensive and everything we saw coming out of the kitchen looked great.

I had Baja Taco's and my wife had the Hawaiian burger. Both were ample and her fries (I had salad) were excellent!

Prices are very reasonable as well and they offer daily drink specials.

We will be back.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

I ordered the chicken quesadillas. the vegetables were raw, the cheese was stringy and the chicken was chewy. the coconut prawns we had as a starter were greasy and overpriced (6 pcs for $11). however, after bringing the issue to my servers attention, she took it off the bill which was very kind of her (expected - I literally had one slice).

Date of visit: July 2018