“Good Food”

Ranked #39 of 288 Restaurants in Chilliwack
Price range: US$3 - US$11
Cuisines: Indian, Canadian
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

We went looking for a nice little restarant for breakfast and found the hideaway.
Home made food, good size portions, good service.
With the other businesses the parking was a little limited.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 30 April 2018

My work colleagues and I go here at least once a week. Not only do they have the typical 'cafe' food, but a nice variety of East Indian food as well. Prices are very affordable.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 20 July 2017

This is my "go to" place for a delicious and fresh chef salad. The lettuce is freshly cut (not from a bag) and that is a huge bonus for me!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 28 February 2017

Terrible Indian recipes done without taking care of what it looks like and is totally tasteless,,,, we are never going back

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

I've been to this place a handful of times and it does have its issues- the hours are a little odd, staff isn't always incredibly friendly (but I've never found them to be outright rude), at the atmosphere is definitely lacking, but it comes through in the ways that are most important to me and that is that the food is good and affordable. You can get a good sized meal for two for less than $30 easily and it has always been really tasty. Especially when the only other Indian food place in Chilliwack (that I know of) is Shandhar Hut which I find to be overpriced. This is my go to place for Indian food.

Date of visit: January 2017