All reviews rainbow country inn atrium restaurant truck stop beautiful atrium best westerns tim hortons pool and hot tub beer and wine water features liquor store pool area room was clean off the highway front desk staff continental breakfast hash browns restaurant staff
Reviewed 10 October 2018

The staff was polite and accommodating. The room was spotless clean, quiet, and comfortable. The climate control was easy to use, the window actually opened, and the ice and vending machines were accessible. I stayed on a Tuesday and paid $117 for a standard king room. The breakfast provided was excellent - included scrambled eggs, sausages, etc.. The location is good; easy on and off the highway. Only complaint, which I don't think the hotel had control over, is I was charged an extra 3% City Tax and 1.8% Eco Stay Fee, in addition to GST and PST. So add over $20 in extra charges. Ouch. All in all, a great stay.

Room tip: The backside - upper floor room was very quiet.
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 October 2018

We've celebrated our friends 39. wedding anniversary here today and enjoyed the great brunch buffet in a beautiful setting. The lobby and restaurant are full of plants and waterfalls, and you feel a bit like in the jungle. The staff is extremely friendly and attentive and we definitely would recommend this place. You would never assume such a lovely place from the outside.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

This is an interesting building. You wouldn’t know it by seeing the exterior - it looks pretty non-descript from the outside, set just off the highway amidst a truck stop and fields. It’s an older building, with a large atrium in the middle with lush plants and water features, as well as a pool and an open-to-the-atrium restaurant. I imagine this area was decorated tiki style in the past, but it’s hard to say...it was fun to imagine. It’s a bit difficult to describe the space because it’s unique and different than your typical hotel building. Our family spent a night here en route to Kelowna. We enjoyed swimming in the pool with our kids. It was nice to have a breakfast buffet in the atrium area as well. We stayed in one of the large suites with one bedroom and hot tub. The room was enormous. Rather dated and could have used some attention - like why did it have two mini fridges, and why was the microwave on a side table in the dining area? It felt a bit like an appliance parking lot. The bathroom was huge - as big as my living room at home! Anyway - I enjoyed staying somewhere unique, and I would return if I needed somewhere to stay in the area.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Juana-veee
Reviewed 19 September 2018

Quiet location, nice restaurant, beds are comfy and the rates are fantastic. My employees are now requesting this hotel to stay at, as they all love it.
The staff are all amazing and accommodating. Perfect spot for a family or on buisness.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Deanna J, General Manager at SureStay Hotel By Best Western Chilliwack, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2018

Thanks for the wonderful review ChristaH! Let me know if there is anything we can do to make doing business easier for you. My email is djohnston@surestaychilliwack.com. I appreciate the feedback about our staff - I will pass along your very kind words.
Thank you so much for your business. HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY! - Deanna Johnston, General Manager

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel 3 times now and the last week we spent 3 days meeting family there that drive up from the state's. The staff is excellent and go above and beyond for the guests. They found a first floor room for my wheelchair bound Stepmother on short notice in a hotel full of guests. The breakfast is fantastic and the servers polite courteous and made my family feel at home. The atrium is beautiful and like an indoor botanical garden. The indoor pool and hot tub give the kids a place to burn of steam on a rainy day and were clean and well maintained with plenty of seating for the grandparents to watch the kids play. The attached restaraunt and lounge has good pub style and snacks for the kids. We had nachos and wings one night that were delicous. What a great hotel and my favorite hotel to stay in all of Canada!!!!!

Trip type: Travelled with family