“Best I’ve ever had”

Pho Triple 7 Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 41 Restaurants in Chemainus
Cuisines: Vietnamese, Canadian
Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

Looking online for some places to eat in Chemainus, and found a few places but this one had very good reviews on it so I went there and ordered to go pho pho ga (chicken) I ordered and they also included the chilli oil I wanted as well. Everything was packaged as pho should be broth and protein separate and fresh ingredients in another as to assemble your self. All I got to say is that broth though OMG!! Sooooo delicious. Very highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 22 September 2018

We ended up ordering food that was perhaps closer to Chinese than Vietnamese---which I acknowledge means missing out on one of my favourite cusines. But it was still very good. I look forward to coming back sometime and having their Pho.

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

Everything they make is delicious. They have the freshest salad rolls and the best peanut sauce hands down !
And they give you enough peanut sauce to dip every bite.
And the phó is Aromatic and healing

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Friends highly recommended this place so we thought we’d give it a try when passing through. Friendly welcome, timely service and tasty soup. We will return for dinner so we can try more of the menu. It earned a second visit.

Reviewed 15 June 2018

I like the beef pho from here (this is only item I have had from here but will try other items on the menu soon) and the service from the sever is top notch.