“Good food for reasonable prices.”

Pho Triple 7 Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 41 Restaurants in Chemainus
Cuisines: Vietnamese, Canadian
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We ended up ordering food that was perhaps closer to Chinese than Vietnamese---which I acknowledge means missing out on one of my favourite cusines. But it was still very good. I look forward to coming back sometime and having their Pho.

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

Everything they make is delicious. They have the freshest salad rolls and the best peanut sauce hands down !
And they give you enough peanut sauce to dip every bite.
And the phó is Aromatic and healing

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Friends highly recommended this place so we thought we’d give it a try when passing through. Friendly welcome, timely service and tasty soup. We will return for dinner so we can try more of the menu. It earned a second visit.

Reviewed 15 June 2018

I like the beef pho from here (this is only item I have had from here but will try other items on the menu soon) and the service from the sever is top notch.

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

I went with my husband and 20 month old for lunch and was pleasantly surprised that they had a bunch of highchairs! So many places I have been to around here haven't had any or just had one.

The food was delicious! We ordered the lemongrass chicken on rice noodle with spring rolls and the prawn and crab salad rolls. I am in love with their peanut sauce!

The service was excellent and very friendly. I would definitely recommend this place!