“Best Pizza in Red Deer, and I love my Pizza.”
Review of Beanies Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Beanies Pizza
Ranked #184 of 344 Restaurants in Red Deer
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 15 October 2015

Best Pizza in Red Deer, and I love my Pizza. Hand made, cooked to perfection, quality toppings, different choices. I go every time I can. Take out is the best option, only 2 tables.

Reviewed 19 June 2015

I would support this place any day. We work a lot on maintaining the ball diamonds behind this strip mall, one time the owner just brought us free pizza and pop to help us through the day! Very nice of him and many others wouldn't do that. Since then, we have definitely ordered from them and enjoy their pizza as well.

1  Thank 92dank70
Reviewed 13 April 2015

The pizza's good. I've had a few different kinds, and I haven't been disappointed. The owner seems nice enough. The place seems clean. They have a creamy jalapeno dipping sauce. Its good, but I don't think that they have any other kinds. That said I haven't asked about it so they may.

Reviewed 9 November 2014

A friend highly recommended Beanies, and always up for trying something new we placed a large order for a house full of guests. My husband ordered at the restaurant and the pizzas were delivered. The menu is rather eclectic with toppings that include things like onion jam, potatoes and clams. When we went on a Saturday evening they were out of ribs and several pizza toppings. We were excited to try some of the more adventurous pies: "a little country... A little rock 'n roll", "donair", "butcher's blend", beanies deluxe" and of course you must have Ham & Pineapple! The prices are steep in my opinion at $45 for the 2-for-1 large 14" specialty pizzas. The pizzas arrived within the hour fresh and hot but there was a mix up and the ham and pineapple was not ordered. As for the pizza: the crust was nice, chewy and not overly thick or greasy. What disappointed me the most is that I had a hard time determining which pizza was which as they all tasted (and looked) much the same. Although I will say the garlic dip was very good. Overall, the general consensus of the group was that the pizza was "just ok" but not worth the higher price. .