“Good Pizza and made quickly”
Review of Pizza 73

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza 73
Ranked #204 of 347 Restaurants in Red Deer
Reviewed 13 April 2017

This is my usual place for pizza. Good pizza with good variety of specialty pizzas. Pizzas are made fast and friendly and good service for a pick up pizza joint. You can order single pizzas and get drinks with it.

Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

10/10 would recommend because •story time now• let's get this out of the way, this fully on may have been stupidity on my end at first let's not forget to mention that, but when I had paid for my order I had a $100 bill & the guy who delivered did not have change, so he took my bill & said he would be back in 15 minutes, well let me tell you when I closed that door & while I was sending a play by play series of snap chat videos to my friends about what I had just done (with my mums money) I could see my life flash, I was dead certain my mum was gonna beat my butt & that I would not make it far as an adult, but to my surprise he came back with my change!! Like 10/10 would trust with my life now.

1  Thank jess-maary-lynn
Reviewed 17 February 2017

The first ever time I had ordered a pizza here, was for my sons birthday.Three of my sons mothers had told me that I shouldn't order from Pizza 73, but I had already ordered it. I had ordered a cheese pizza for delivery, but received a hawaiian pizza. Not only was it the wrong order but it was cold and undercooked.The pizza was too expensive for it's low quality, It was very bitter and tasted like cardboard. We ended up ordering from Dino's pizza not only did they get the order right it wasn't cold unlike Pizza 73. The service there was much better. The second time I have ever ordered a pizza here was on Christmas eve, for lunch. I called them and asked if I could order the pizza over the phone and pick it up. When I arrived at the restaurant about an hour later, the manger told me that they couldn't make the pizza until i paid! I paid for the pizza and waited for my pizza to be ready, I then asked how long it would be until my pizza was ready. He then told me that nobody has ordered a pizza and that he was on break. The service I received was very unprofessional, and I will never go again.

Reviewed 9 February 2016

Our family ordered two pizza's that were delivered to our room in a timely manner and we thoroughly enjoyed.

Reviewed 6 October 2015

the greek pizza with pesto sauce is very good, the pesto gives it quite a zing, better than bland and boring tomato sauce

Been to Pizza 73? Share your experiences!