“Good subs”

Add it.
Subway
Ranked #134 of 344 Restaurants in Red Deer
Reviewed 13 April 2017

Good place to go for a quick bite. The price is good and the staff is very friendly. Good selections of subs made fresh and fast. Their soups are good, nice on a cool or cold day. Always enjoy their subs.

Reviewed 24 December 2016

I went here and staff were really rude and they served me greasy subs. The only good thing is that it was worth the price but won't be coming back unless they either train their current staff or get a whole brand new management.

Reviewed 7 November 2016

my wife and i stopped for lunch, the soup was all noodles very little else, my was ok tasting but not worth the money,my wife had the prime rib sub that wasnt very prime,tasted funny not good,wont be back,can make better subs at home for a lot less money

Reviewed 20 September 2016

During a recent business trip to Red Deer I stopped at the Subway just off of Highway 2. The restaurant was very clean and the staff were excited to be working. The service was above the norm and I actually enjoyed the time I spent in line waiting for my order to be filled.

Reviewed 25 July 2016

Prices are good for a lunch. The service is good and is efficient. We always feel we are getting a healthy meal for a reasonable price.