“A delicious little surprise ”

Pink Bow Steak & Crepes
Ranked #138 of 342 Restaurants in Red Deer
Price range: US$3 - US$22
Description: New Restaurant Located at Pines Plaza, Red Deer We served Sizzling hot plate, dessert/savory crepes, fresh fruit bubble tea and bubble waffle.... we choose top quality of ingredients....best try our AAA premium New York Steak melted into your mouth :)
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Delicious lunch today at the Pink Bow! A bubble tea made of fresh watermelon and tapioca got things off to a good start; very refreshing and cool on an August day.
My appetizer was miso soup and hot spring rolls. The soup contained wakame (not nori), green onions and tofu. The spring rolls came with a nice dipping sauce.
The entree arrived in a dramatic fashion, sizzling on a hot iron plate. The spicy black pepper sauce was poured on by the server, causing clouds of aromatic steam to billow forth. It was roast eel, perfectly cooked and delicious. The hot plate made the skin interesting, and crisped up the bottom of the rice.
Sadly I had no room for dessert, but I will be back soon to try again.
The service throughout was superb. My server was friendly and helpful, happy to explain the food and how to order. She kept my water glass full, and was attentive through the meal. The food came out fresh and hot, seconds from the stove.
Note that they can do gluten free crepes, with a little bit of advance notice. I intend to check those out!