“Cities Gastro Pub”

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 March 2014

This place in Red Deer and Sylvan Lake is now closed. Tons of people in the Pub the night before eating, the next day there were signs on the door saying they had closed permanently.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Sure enjoyed it when it was open but its closed now. Was great for freee wings at the end of the month and great bacon dishes

Reviewed 7 January 2014

Cities is closed. Very sad, I really enjoyed their food and I am sorry to see these folks leave the local food/bar business. Good Luck to them in future endeavours.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

I think this place is trying to be a fancy restaurant with a pub image, it is not working. $16.00 for a burger, I don't think so. Steak and potatoes and if you want veggies it is extra. The steak was not cooked the way ordered and the potatoes mashed(I think) came in a mound with something on top
trying to look fancy, it wasn't; cost too much especially when it didn't include a veggie.

Reviewed 5 October 2013 via mobile

Maybe I'm not their target demographic. 35-45 with money to spend and a taste for alcohol and decent food. We waited for 10 minutes in an empty restaurant to be recognized. Then we waited another 20 minutes for our drinks to be served. Taking this this as the basis of service for the rest of the evening, we left. We will not recommend this to people we know.