All reviewsroom was cleanplace to staythe trans canada highwaytoastwould definitely stay here againwafflestranscanadaalbertacerealmicrowave
Reviewed 30 December 2016

Reviewed 21 December 2016

Reviewed 15 December 2016 via mobile

I stay in hotels frequently as I am a Territory Manager in Southern Alberta. Typically I stay at Days Inn in Medicine Hat but chose this time to try Super 8.

Needless to say, as I lay in bed writing this at 4am, I am hugely disappointed, and very much awake, unwillingly at that.

The reasons I chose this hotel are that it was cheaper (for the company I work for) by about $40 and I haven't stayed here in the past during my route run.

So why the crappy review??

1) My main and most important need....bed comfort. This one squeaks when you move, it feels like a bed of rocks with sheets on it.

2) Noise - between the music from the Outdoor speakers at the dealership next door, blaring all night long, and the wall mounted heater/ac unit kicking in every 2 1/2 minutes, I am getting lost in which is more annoying. Oh and now at 5am, because I am in the room (#217) right next to the breakfast area, I can now hear whoever is prepping breakfast banging around in the cupboards and setting stuff on the counter.

3) $100/night...... correction $100/sleepless night

4) Upon arrival the room was ice cold. Took about 15 -20 minutes to warm it up with the wall mounted unit next to the window which, by the way, blows directly on your head as you lay awake in bed all night.

I'm trying to find something good here. I'm trying to be fair and justify why the place is still operational.....

Hmmmmm....The mini fridge works good and kept my water cold. Toilet flushes. Good stuff.

I'll be leaving here feeling tired and robbed. Staying in the Hat again tonight but will gladly pay more for what I get at the Days Inn......which is much needed sleep!!

Never......ever again.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 December 2016

Could use a place to charge devices without unplugging the lamps. that would have been helpful.

Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

We checked in pretty late after being on the road for most of the day. Not to mention absolutely exhausted from moving cross country . The hotel has zero elevators , when you use the hot water from the old falling apart tap the walls make crazy bad sounds. The bathroom was dirty hair splatter on the wall towels stained . Night stand also had hair.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family