See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 July 2018

Booked a room at Park Lane and got put over to the Sierra Rm 209. Walked in the door and turned around again. Broken phone on the floor, cigarette burns in carpet, stained walls, dust and drywall on heat register......AND THE STINK?????? Will be reporting this facility to health inspector. Just disgusting. Girl at desk tried to say the dirt inside the door was from a wind storm the day before.......SERIOUSLY??????? And rude!!!! You people ought to be ashamed to even book rooms out at any price!

Room tip: Just don't go and save yourself your dignity.
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 5 June 2018

If you stay here a MUST is to go to the "green room" As soon as you open the doors.....BOOM urine smell. The first thing you see are the open door washrooms. My god i almost choked.....me and a buddy walked right out. I didnt stay the nite (but paid)....literally went across the street....spent 35 bucks more. Smart move...had a pool...hot tub...nice bed....bacon for breakfast.
Locals rent the rooms and they are high class, drunks and whatever else drugs they are on.
If you dont believe me check out the "green room" and the non smoking rooms....LOL

Room tip: go across the street.....
Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Ouch! This one hurt. Very good price, but I got what I paid for - not much! Friendly staff, but that was about it. Smokey hallway and I’m sure the carpet hadn’t seen a vacuum for over a year, so dirty looking. Very basic room that needed TLC badly. Tv screen was a little larger than my iPad, but the tv worked well. The wifi was actually good too. Used the washroom downstairs before leaving - scary. I'm sure the water in the sink hasn't drained yet. I would mark this motel down as an 'experience'.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

If you want genuine Atmosphere & the occasional crack head walking by this is your place. The rooms were basic painted cinder walled & kinda grungy, but if you want a Comfort Inn like every other Comfort Inn, then go to the Comfort Inn. The staff were friendly, the price was low, and it was an accomplishment to survive the night. Went with my adult son. I am sure my wife & daughters would not enjoy the stay as much as we did.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 October 2017

I have never seen such a filthy room!!! Looked like dried blood running down the inside of the door.Food stuck to the wall. Lightswitch in the bathroom was so dirty could not use bare hands to turn it on. No plugs for the sink or tub which we didn't use [ we were afraid to] No lights to speak of.Maybe to hide the dirt, not sure.Door chain ripped off the door hmmmm. Took pics and showed to front desk, kind of shrugged and said we don't rent that room often. WOW. Having been a manager of a motel for a few years I could not believe what I was seeing. We did not even undress for bed, just slept on the top.

Room tip: never staying again
Date of stay: October 2017