All reviews water slides poolside room under one roof breakfast buffet hot tub front desk staff steam room checking in waterslides elements steakhouse waterpark convention movie supper hat mall
Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

The rooms were old & shabby. We had to move rooms because the aircon in our first room wasn't working. Moving rooms was fine & the staff were great about it, however we felt that our first room was from the 80s & our "upgrade" moved us into the 90s in the new wing of the hotel. I've stayed here as a kid & wouldn't be surprised if the bathrooms were the same back then. Considering this is quite a popular hotel, I was very surprised to see it hasn't been updated in a very long time. Disappointed.

Trip type: Travelled with family
MedicineHatLodge1051, Front Office Manager at Medicine Hat Lodge Resort, Casino & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us.
I am pleased that you found our staff great, but equally disappointed to hear about the issues with your room.
We are at present renovating, but still have a way to go.
I would be happy to discuss the new plans with you further.
Please feel free to call me anytime.
403-580-8502
sbatten@medhatlodge.com

Reviewed 10 July 2016

20 of use stayed at the Medicine Hat Lodge June 24-26. The Lodge was the perfect place for us. The staff wereextremely helpful and we had a ton of fun at the Casino. I would recommend the Medicine Hat Lodge for anyone looking to stay in Medicine Hat.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us.
We enjoyed having the Golf teams stay with us, it was great to see you all having fun. We have some amazing golf packages this year so we are glad that you took advantage of them!
We hope to see you all back with us again next year.

Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

My two sisters and I and friends have been staying at the lodge ever year for the last twelve years. It has been our central meeting and visiting place every year. We have been treated extremely well. The rooms are very clean and the service and food have been great. We met Steve years ago and he always makes our stays memorable and enjoyable. He always recognized us and has time to chat and make sure our needs are being met. The staff are very helpful. Highly recommend the lodge. Close to the mall, the Casino and easy access to other places of interest in Medicine Hat.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us.
It was great to see you all back with us again this year! We look forward to seeing you every year, I have already marked the date on my calendar for 2017!

Reviewed 5 July 2016

I always stay here for work. It's a great hotel in Medicine Hat. The check in staff are extremely helpful while checking in. Pratik and Paige go out of the way to make your stay more comfortable and to accommodate your needs. The Internet and thus option tv is one of the best set ups I see in hotels across Canada

Room tip: South Tower rooms are very quiet and more modern
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us.
I am pleased that Paige and Pratik worked well to make your stay a comfortable one.
I will be sure to pass on your kind remarks.
Our rooms do offer both Telus Optik WiFi and hard wired internet connections plus a vast range of HD channels and Movies on Demand. I am glad to see that you were able to utilize them all!
We hope to see you all back with us again

Reviewed 5 July 2016 via mobile

Very friendly staff! Pratik and Paige treat you very well as you check in. Always stay at the Lodge for work and get treated exceptionally well. The Lodge's nearby proximity to various restaurants is a huge plus, and the pool and the casino in the hotel is nice if you would like to stay in. Would highly recommend the Lodge.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank for taking the time to review your stay with us.
I am delighted that Paige and Pratik treated you so exceptionally well .
The hotel is close to the mall and our casino and water park are always popular.
We look forward to seeing you back with us again in the near future