See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 August 2018

the walls in this place are paper thin. we could hear the conversations of people in all the rooms around us. There was something that had been left in the rooms mini fridge from sometime before our visit. the shower curtain was covered in mildew. The thermostat in our room was broken. It appeared that most of the patrons of the motel were actually living there as welfare recipients. all in all spend the extra money and stay absolutely anywhere else.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

We had a 3 night stay while visiting family, very poor cleanliness of the room and whole motel area. When arriving to the motel there no towels. The room had 2 double beds, which had king size sheets on and didn’t stay on the bed. The bedding looks like it wasn’t washed and also had burn holes in the bed spread. The bathroom tub didn’t have any grab bars. The bathroom shower curtain was stained beyond cleaning, for all 3 days stayed there were no housekeeping, and no additional toiletries or towels were provider. The sign outside the motel says it offers complimentary breakfast, but that was a lie. No access to the ice machine and the cups that were in our room was not sanitary( red solo cups with no covers). I also seen the desk attendant bring in red solos cups with his bare hands inside the cup. The sign said high speed internet was provided, but it only worked half the time at a slow speed.
Will not be returning and I highly not recommend this motel

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2017

We read the reviews. I booked. 60 bucks was hard to pass up. I should have known for another 20-30 bucks. Dirty and filthy. Stupid me. Bad. Cleaner outside then in. A/C makes noise not cool air. No ice other than little baggies.

Room tip: its all the same
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

About 3 stars is all I can give. It's under new management and by the looks of it the previous owners didn't do much of anything. So by benefit of the doubt I will give it three stars in hope that the reno's happening is more than a fresh coat of paint on the walls. Now don't get me wrong for the cost $55 A night with a $5 per dog dog fee which is cut down a bit if you stay more than 1 night isn't something to complain about.."you get what you pay for"! There is a complimentary breakfast but I didn't partake so I can not say whether it's work dragging yourself outta bed for. The bed was comfortable and I did get a good night's rest without a kink in my neck in the morning so that was good. The walls are a little thin as well as the floors. The curtains however do a great job of blocking out the hot sun in July. But on that note...if staying be sure you go in if in summer and turn on the bathroom sized air conditioner poorly placed in the room right away because seriously it isn't big enough or placed right in the room at all for it to be effective. They definitely need to upgrade to a model or 2 larger than that because it takes forever to cool the room down so keep the curtains drawn or cook worse cause it will never cool down. Just a warning for any that have the lux of home air. It's not here. Overall for the price and the beds are comfortable the water is hot and cold there is fast food fairly close you don't have to go very far and the hyway is just off the to your left. You don't get a lot of road noise or traffic after 6. It's quaint and for 55 a night seriously..you get what you pay for. I would stay here again just to see what the new owner have done and for the price the beds are comfortable. I hope they can make it more like a 70 a night place with a bit more tlc.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 May 2017

Hi, we had a decent stay. The room was clean and the staff were nice and friendly. The free breakfast was awesome - boiled eggs , yogurt and banan muffins were really filling. All in all a pretty good stay.

Date of stay: April 2017