“Excellent vegetarian choices”

Ranked #18 of 90 Restaurants in Jasper
Price range: US$11 - US$24
Cuisines: French, Greek, Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: The Olive Bistro & Lounge offers a unique and memorable dining experience in a casual, yet elegant setting. Whether you chose to enjoy a long decadent meal in the Bistro, indulge in our exquisite selection of tasty small plates, kick back to a signature cocktail on our heated outdoor patio or enjoy a glass of fine wine and a cheese plate in the lounge, the Olive has something to offer everyone. The Bistro features a tasty selection of small sharing plates, as well as an eclectic entrée list using fresh seasonal ingredients. Inspired by the Mediteranean, you will find contemporary and classic cuisine with flavors from France, Greece, Spain and Italy combining perfectly with a touch of Canadian Flare .Come to the Olive and enjoy the finer things in life, delicious food, great wine, friendly service and if you come on the right evening you might catch some live music!
Reviewed 15 December 2011

We really enjoyed the tasty vegetarian choices. The first night we had Holoumi, beet root salad, and the Moroccan peanut and chickpea bowl. The next night we had the Fusilli Florentine, patatas brava, and spaghetti. Everything was very good and there were still more vegetarian choices on the menu.

Reviewed 5 December 2011

First we had a late lunch here. We were seated in the conservatory which is very pleasant and bright. Had the most enjoyable bison and chicken burgers with greens with real raspberry puree dressing. Few days later we returned for dinner when the place was unfortunately extremely busy, so service was slow. However duck, salmon entrees were excellent.

1  Thank bobemama
Reviewed 30 November 2011

We went to this restaurant on the day we arrived in Jasper after a long drive on Icefield Parkway.

We didn’t know much about this restaurant beforehand, but I am glad we went there.

We were welcomed warmly and seated in the conservatory area which was nicely decorated with flowers and plants. The service was prompt and very courteous. The food was plentiful and delicious. It was very nice....

2  Thank sidwhite
Reviewed 9 November 2011

We went here for supper over the Thanksgiving weekend. The food was wonderful, the staff was very attentive, the wine was amazing! I only wish that we didn't live so far away as we would go there more! Love this place! Well worth a visit if you are in Jasper!

1  Thank mom2fouronly
Reviewed 20 October 2011

Now, I only went there for a pre-dinner drink. No food. However, the waiter took forever to ask me for my order, then I waited another 10 mins for him to bring it to me. After about a half an hour, he comes back and asks if I want another! No thanks! 10 mins after that I get my bill. Never again. He totally ignored me the whole time. And, it was very slow, maybe 2 other tables were full.