“Exhilarating”

Jasper's Whitewater Rafting Company
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

We had a fantastic time on the river
Our guide Aurely was very professional and extremely helpful
Would definitely recommend this to any one

All reviews
"great fun"
in 16 reviews
"memory stick"
in 3 reviews
"felt safe at all times"
"class trip"
"class rapids"
in 6 reviews
"safety talk"
"white water"
in 8 reviews
"life jackets"
in 4 reviews
"highly recommend this trip"
"a lot of fun"
in 7 reviews
"an awesome experience"

Reviewed 20 September 2017

we had a group of 14, so we split into 3 rafts (4, 4 and 6). Everyone thought that their guide was the best. Cole was out guide and he was entertaining. The rapids are small and the air and water temperature was cold, but we all enjoyed ourselves. We wished we could have gone longer.

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

Great experience. Jeremy, our raft guide made our experience that much better.. will do it again forsure.

1  Thank Brittany G
Reviewed 11 September 2017

Wife and I had our first ever whitewater rafting experience, we took the Class 3 Sunwapta and so glad we did. There was a boat of first time Chinese (which was hilarious to watch) that pulled this off easily and I think I would have been disappointed had I listened to my wife who thought we might be better off with Class 2. Class 3 was perfect but not difficult, I would love to have taken a harder ranking but for the wife and I this was the right pick.

You will get wet and you will get a little cold - The water is freezing but the experience and adrenalin easily compensates this. They provide full wetsuit and booties which is enough to keep the chill at bay.

The staff are experienced and a lot of fun, they shared some knowledge of the glaciers and the surrounds when in quieter times on the raft - But those times are to be cherished as they don't last too long before you tackle the next set of rapids.

We really loved it and it shall remain a highlight of our 4 week Canadian Rockies/USA tour.

A quick tip - Don't self drive - Catch their Bus - Its an old yellow school bus and a lot of fun...Buy some snacks and water for the trip back. Its not a long bus ride but we were starving after the raft trip - It was enjoyable to kick back check out the photos and snack and talk with the guides about the wonderful adventure we just experienced and more interesting insights into Jasper and its surrounds.

1  Thank Ceagles6
See more reviews
Reviewed 11 September 2017

My friends and I did the Sunwapta Rafting and it was the BEST! Jeremy, our driver, took us safely to the river. It was a 45 minute ride from Jasper town. Jordan, Anthony and Oliver were very energetic and you can feel that they love what they do. Our guide, Anthony, was very knowledgeable. He pointed out interesting mountain peaks along the river and also suggested some places to visit around the area.
Some tips:
1)Make sure to volunteer to stay at the front of the raft because it is where ALL the ACTION is.
2)The water is freezing cold so be prepared! Wear a long sleeved rash guard.
3)Bring blankets and leave them in the bus, you will need them after the raft.
Overall, I had an amazing time and I would do this again!