Jasper Park Lodge was a great place to stay for my recent trip to Jasper. The grounds are beautiful with lots of areas to explore. The staff were all very helpful and friendly, the food was amazing and there spa was wonderful! I would recommend the Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge as a great place to stay. I found it really great that they had many shuttles available to take me into town or pick me up directly from the hotel for some of the tours I wanted to go on. Town wasn't in walking distance of the hotel but if you don't come to the hotel with a vehicle there are shuttles available to drop you and pick you up from town. My trip was very memorable and I'm already thinking of going back next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Alberta's magnificent Jasper National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the iconic Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge resort invites you to experience our Great Canadian Lodge, surrounded by nature and abundant wildlife. Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge is a 700 acre year-round luxury mountain resort which wraps around the shores of pristine Lac Beauvert and Canada's #1 Golf Resort Course. The resort's charming village of cedar chalets and Luxury Signature Cabins, all connected by picturesque paths, offer guests unique access to explore the natural environment surrounding the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Jasper Park Hotel Jasper
- Jasper Park Lodge
- Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge Jasper
- Jasper Fairmont