“Had fun time!”

Ranked #42 of 218 Restaurants in Grande Prairie
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 October 2018

Great, hot food! quick service! friendly staff! The manager was very accommodating to my allergy sensitive son!

Date of visit: October 2018
KimberlyL2059, General Manager at Tony Roma's, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2018

Thank you for the great review and rating, Roni. I am so very happy that we were able to make it a memorable visit for you. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Amazing food an service. Food was brought out fast, staff was friendly, the food tasted as amazing as it looked, would recommend to everyone I know. These guys know how to cook and treat their guests well.

Date of visit: October 2018

Thank you for that amazing review and rating. I am so happy that we made you visit one to remember. Thank you for letting us know. We look forward to seeing you again soon in the future.

Reviewed 26 September 2018

A few weeks ago we had a bad experience and called the manager and she gave us a credit for our soggy sandwhiches. That night the service and food was awesome! I have been twice since and things were good. Tonight I had an email in my box 24.00 ribs. My husband and I ALWAYS share our food, we are seniors. We could NOT get the sale if we shared!! The waitress was cold and rude to me even though I told her it was NOT her fault. She had her back to me while she offered my husband a free pop. She was tall with dark hair on the pub side. We left and went elsewhere and had a great meal with awesome dessert as well. I think what appalled me most was the attitude of the server. Thanks for not allowing seniors a special!!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 31 July 2018

This restaurant was really not good. We go to Tony Roma's once in a while but this is the worst experience we've had. It took about 30 minutes just to get drinks and a lot longer for food. My son's macaroni and cheese was obviously Kraft Dinner with frozen fries on the side. My riblets were very chewy. It took over 25 minutes to get our bill at the end (myself and my tired 3 year old ended up leaving while my husband waited to pay). Avoid at all costs!

Date of visit: July 2018
Kimberly L, General Manager at Tony Roma's, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

First I want to thank you for taking the time to leave a rating and review. I also want to apologize for the lack of service on our part. We do strive to do better than that. I would like to try to make this up to you and get more details on you visit. Please contact me at grandeprairieribs@ribs.ca.

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

The assistant manager was phenomenal! We have LOTS of food sensitivities and he went above and beyond his duty and out of his way to find something we could both have! We were so impressed and grateful for Joshua Carragher's help and incredible hospitality! We will definitely be visiting this location again! He deserves more than recognition! People like him are truly an asset to any organization!

Date of visit: July 2018
Kimberly L, General Manager at Tony Roma's, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us a rating and review. I am very happy to hear that Joshua such a help in making your visit special for you. We look forward to seeing you again soon.