“Over Priced”

Ranked #40 of 213 Restaurants in Grande Prairie
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

Service was amazing but.......

Small average steak, one I used to get on a steak sandwich when I went for lunch to a real restaurant. Unfortunately this place is way over priced $34.00 for a $10.00 dollar steak.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

I have eaten here several times and I find that I can make better ribs at home on my smoker. Service tends to be slow but not much on for servers most days. I like their loaded baked potato soup

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

I've eaten at several Tony Romas across Alberta. This one hands down serves the best tasting ribs. I happened to show up on a bottomless ribling nite. Typically I steer away from them as they're usually dried out but I was hungry. The waitress was more attentive then several fancy places I've gone to. Even other ladies were continuously coming around to check on us and keep our drinks full. The ribs showed up and wow! To perfection! We went back several times and each meal was the same. Perfect ribs - beef and pork. I don't have to wonder where to go in GP anymore.
Thank you ladies and to your chefs as well!

Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

Waited 45 minutes for food place was not even half full.
Ribs were very good baked potato was cold, will try one more time soon

1  Thank Roman B
Reviewed 21 March 2017

The service was quick and pleasant .Really nice drinks .Food was good .A little pricey but nice for a night out .