“Good soup”

Ranked #42 of 214 Restaurants in Grande Prairie
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 May 2017

I have eaten here several times and I find that I can make better ribs at home on my smoker. Service tends to be slow but not much on for servers most days. I like their loaded baked potato soup

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

I've eaten at several Tony Romas across Alberta. This one hands down serves the best tasting ribs. I happened to show up on a bottomless ribling nite. Typically I steer away from them as they're usually dried out but I was hungry. The waitress was more attentive then several fancy places I've gone to. Even other ladies were continuously coming around to check on us and keep our drinks full. The ribs showed up and wow! To perfection! We went back several times and each meal was the same. Perfect ribs - beef and pork. I don't have to wonder where to go in GP anymore.
Thank you ladies and to your chefs as well!

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

Waited 45 minutes for food place was not even half full.
Ribs were very good baked potato was cold, will try one more time soon

1  Thank Roman B
Reviewed 21 March 2017

The service was quick and pleasant .Really nice drinks .Food was good .A little pricey but nice for a night out .

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 16 March 2017

I generally like Tony Roma's anywhere, the service was good. Good great. Found it a little strange that the lounge side was open to families and there were no working tv's or music or anything in the background.