“ Horrible and pricy”

Daddio's Pizzeria
Ranked #133 of 213 Restaurants in Grande Prairie
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Fast food
Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

Very overpriced Pizza for what it worth. We order a meat lover's and ask for 2 extra side of cheese which cost 8$$$ for the extra cheese for a total of 34$$ when we open the box the pizza was so dry didn't look like they put cheese let alone two extra serving of cheese. The sauce was so bland. This is by far the worst Pizza we ever had. The customer service wasn't the greatest either. It was our first and last visit to Daddio's Pizza.

Reviewed 28 April 2016

Daddio's is a family favourite on Friday's when we just don't have the energy to cook or go out. The pizza is delicious and we enjoy the crust. I also like to support the owner as it is locally owned. He has worked hard to build the business to where it is today. There is a great selection of pizza to choose from as well as other things (wings, cheese breads, etc). The delivery service is always friendly and typically arrives within 35-45 minutes after ordering (Friday nights). If you haven't tried it, I would recommend it.

Reviewed 9 April 2016 via mobile

I have gone here a few times and the pizza is excellent but the customer service leaves a lot to be desired. Every time I go in to pick up no one ever smiles or greets you. All you get is 'pickup? Cash or debit?' No hello or thank you, just give me your money and get out!

Reviewed 9 February 2016

My kids absolutely LOVE daddio's pizza! So do I ;)
Always fast and great service when you come in to pick it up.

Reviewed 4 February 2016 via mobile

Tasty pizza was a good balance of sauce cheese and toppings. Great value for the cost. Service was great very friendly helpful.