“A Friday Favourite!”

Daddio's Pizzeria
Ranked #149 of 213 Restaurants in Grande Prairie
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Fast food
Reviewed 28 April 2016

Daddio's is a family favourite on Friday's when we just don't have the energy to cook or go out. The pizza is delicious and we enjoy the crust. I also like to support the owner as it is locally owned. He has worked hard to build the business to where it is today. There is a great selection of pizza to choose from as well as other things (wings, cheese breads, etc). The delivery service is always friendly and typically arrives within 35-45 minutes after ordering (Friday nights). If you haven't tried it, I would recommend it.

Reviewed 9 April 2016 via mobile

I have gone here a few times and the pizza is excellent but the customer service leaves a lot to be desired. Every time I go in to pick up no one ever smiles or greets you. All you get is 'pickup? Cash or debit?' No hello or thank you, just give me your money and get out!

Reviewed 9 February 2016

My kids absolutely LOVE daddio's pizza! So do I ;)
Always fast and great service when you come in to pick it up.

Reviewed 4 February 2016 via mobile

Tasty pizza was a good balance of sauce cheese and toppings. Great value for the cost. Service was great very friendly helpful.

Reviewed 11 February 2015

Ordered 2 medium pizzas only to realise the pizzas were actually "small". Paid a $4 delivery only for the owner to show up at my door and demand a tip.

The owner is outright rude, obnoxious. How businesses like this remain operational in a service industry is shocking to me.

I would never order anything from this joke of a pizzeria.

3  Thank Wickdchef