“The worst customer service”
Review of Daddio's Pizzeria

Daddio's Pizzeria
Ranked #135 of 216 Restaurants in Grande Prairie
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Fast food
Reviewed 11 February 2015

Ordered 2 medium pizzas only to realise the pizzas were actually "small". Paid a $4 delivery only for the owner to show up at my door and demand a tip.

The owner is outright rude, obnoxious. How businesses like this remain operational in a service industry is shocking to me.

I would never order anything from this joke of a pizzeria.

3  Thank Wickdchef

Reviewed 3 September 2013

This place is nice and clean with some outstanding and very interesting toppings. The owner Richard and his family pride themselves on serving a great pizza at a very fair price. Its hard to find a owner that has a real passion for what they do. This place is not your everyday cookie cutter pizza house, the sauce is good, the crust in right, the toppings fresh!

Reviewed 20 August 2013

Overall I found that the sauce broke the camels back, it's one thing to pay 26 dollars for only ONE 10 inch pizza, but when it arrives with the bare minimum amount of sauce, as well as very bland flavour due to that and minimal spice..well save your money for a less greedy proprietor in my opinion. The business owner prompted me in advance if I wanted to tip the delivery guy. I'm quite sure the delivery guy got it too!

1  Thank hockeydad077
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Food is amazing. Love the Pizza, we moved to the other end of town and they won't deliver! The Chicken BBQ is Really good. The food tastes home made. The crust has a feel in your mouth like real bread! Not cardboard. The sauce smells and tastes like preserves were not used. One piece is more than enough because they put more that a sprinkle of ingredients on it, but you want to eat the whole thing.

1  Thank Karen T
Reviewed 14 June 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed our pizza from Daddio's Pizzeria, we chose to pick-up our pizza; the location is small but quaint the service great and delivery vehicles outside very well done. Only one small thing I noticed it that the amount of sauce on our pizza was much too little, we will simply ask for more next time as we will be eating Daddio's Pizzeria again :)