See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

My fiance and I have been staying at the Podollan Rez on and off since October as we are here from out of town working. The staff at the Rez are absolutely wonderful especially the housekeeping staff. Rosalyn and Becky are amazing, they are always available for anything we need and we are well taken care of. I would definitely recommend the Podollan Rez.
Claire

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
GPPodollan, Director of Operations at Podollan Rez-idence Grande Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Wow thank you for the great feed back, I will make sure I share this with Becky and Rosalyn. Our employees are true hospitality people, they love putting smiles on peoples facing. Our Rez-idence hotel is a great place to stay while working around the area. Having 2 bedded rooms with their own bath and full kitchens. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

I stayed in Podollan Rezidence (Grand Prairie) last January until April,2018 and I am thankful for the great customer service of Jenny Hughes and other friendly staff. Very convenient place and quiet.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank aalbay78
Walter B, Director of Operations at Podollan Inn & Spa at Podollan Rez-idence Grande Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay at our hotel. Our team takes great pride in what they do, I am glad that they were able to accommodate your requirements. See you next time. Until then, Safe travels.

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed at the Rez for a few weeks had an awesome stay staff is so amazing housekeeping is so helpful.Roslyn and Paul kept my room so clean always walked in to a beautiful smelling room, never did I walk by without a hello from them. They make it feel like your family would totally recommend this hotel.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
GPPodollan, Walter D. Bradley Director of Operations at Podollan Rez-idence Grande Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

We are glad to hear you've experience the true northern hospitality we are known for. Our Employees take great pride in providing the best service and making you feel at home when your away. Our Rez-idence hotel is like no other extended stay hotel in GP, we love taking guest comfort to new heights. I'll share your comments with our team. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Had a wonderful experience, room was amazing spacious and apartment type beneficial for family & friends. Rate is quite high without any other amenities to offer. And the Downfall part was no extra blankets and heat is not hot enough in the room on the first night. Hammered guy sleeping Tho, Grave shift Filipine/Japanese guest service aka petite courageous security was very helpful, apologetic & respectful which made my stay worthwhile. Definitely, will come back and will recommend.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
GPPodollan, Director of Operations at Podollan Rez-idence Grande Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

We want to thank for the kind words. Our Rez-idence hotel is by far the best extended stay hotel in the city. The Podollan Family takes guest comfort to new heights, From the extra sound proofing of the rooms and the double vanity's in the bathrooms. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

The rooms were very large and well appointed with over a thousand square feet of space! Two full bathrooms, in unit laundry with full sized washer/dryer, and two bedrooms plus a living room and full sized kitchen with appliances. Only negatives were a)no dining room table and only 3 bar stools, and b) no shelf in one of the bathrooms on which to place your toiletries. Secure underground parking was a plus.

Definitely fabulous accommodation for a family, extended stay, or weekend away.

Room Tip: All rooms are very quiet, well insulated. No noise from above/below or hallways.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family