All reviews front desk the free airport shuttle room was clean restaurant attached king bed night stay free breakfast business trip gp alberta pillows inns lounge fitness keurig vehicle hallway
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel is practically brand new, immaculately clean and has all the amenities you could need. Keurig in the room, excellent restaurant, pool, gym and lovely lobby. My only complaint is that the paving stones in the drive up check in area are hard to wheel the baggage cart over.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
GM-HIGP, General Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Grande Prairie - Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Hi Orin,
We're so pleased to hear you enjoyed your recent stay with us and we're able to take advantage of our many amenities.
We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

I recently spent two nights at the Holiday Inn and Suites while in Grande Prairie on business. The rooms were clean and spacious and the restaurant was above average. However, during the second night and well after midnight, teenagers were running up and down the hallways yelling and slamming doors. I called to the front desk and was assured that the staff would respond accordingly. The noise and disruption of my sleep continued in excess of 2 hours until after 2am. Clearly there was little effort made to send the disrupters back to their rooms. The following morning we awoke to a power outage in the city. While I am aware that this is outside of the control of the hotel staff, I was startled to find that there were no auxiliary lights in the hallways or the stairwells. The stairwell was completely black and another guest used his flashlight to assist me and a colleague to wrestle our briefcases and suitcases down two flights to the main floor. This is a new hotel with great potential but the staff need to make more effort to support the guests and to install appropriate back up lighting.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for it's very close location to the college, and I was very pleasantly surprised by the quality of this hotel. I booked last minute, full price and it was still very reasonable, the renos very lovely and the room was immaculate. Front desk service was great.
My only complaint was that the king bed was so soft that every time my husband or I so much as twitched, the whole bed shook like an earthquake. Might have been better off with 2 queens. Still very comfortable bed, though.
The air conditioning is quite loud, but very efficient, so possibly bring earplugs or just get it a bit cooler than you'd like and leave it off overnight.
I was very impressed with service and cleanliness and location. Great stay in a city not known for value or service!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
GM-HIGP, General Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Grande Prairie - Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Hi Hannah,
Thanks so much for the positive feedback! We are so pleased you enjoyed the renovations we completed last year, and that our team was able to provide an enjoyable stay!
We are having our aid conditioning units replaced, so we hope that will eliminate any future disturbances throughout the night.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Grande Prairie,

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Nothing special about this hotel. Room was clean, and adequate. Ordered room service and was thoroughly disappointed by the siracha steak. It should be against the law for a restaurant to ruin a steak in Alberta. This is beef country! Avoid buying the steak from Seasons on Forty vis room service.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank jesselam
GM-HIGP, General Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Grande Prairie - Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Hi Jesselam,
We're sorry to hear your recent stay did not exceed your expectations. We will be sure to share your feedback with our F&B team and further investigate your concerns- as this is not something we have heard in the past.
We hope you'll consider staying with us again,

Reviewed 30 January 2018

I recently spent four days at the Holiday Inn in GP and loved every minute of it! I was greeted at checkin by Red who would continue to shine throughout my stay. From the first day onward, she remembered my name and made sure to greet me. Such a small gesture that made me feel welcomed and valued as a guest.

The food that we had was fantastic! It tasted great, everyone in our party ate at the same time, and the food was served hot. When the serving staff cleared away dishes, they were friendly and polite. They were unobtrusive and worked hard to accommodate all of our dietary restrictions.

The rooms were clean and incredible well maintained. The hotel looked like it had recently been renovated and had excellent color choices. The TV was fantastic and I loved being able to order movies from the ondemand options

In all, I truly enjoyed my time there and hope to have the opportunity to visit in the future.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
GM-HIGP, General Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Grande Prairie - Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2018

Hi Trevor,
Thanks for the positive feedback regarding your recent stay- we are so pleased that we could host this event for you and your colleagues.
I am happy to hear you enjoyed the renovations we recently completed and were able to take advantage of our on-site amenities.

Hope to see you again on your next visit to Grande Prairie,