All reviews hot tub parking lot room was clean future visits desk staff calgary linens
Reviewed 23 August 2016

Had to stay here for an extended time period for a work trip. Room barely gets cleaned, even after I complained about it. Resorted to bringing my own towels. First time I crawled into the bed here noticed there was hair on the bedsheets. Yuck. Lots of noise from neighboring rooms at night. Also probably the only hotel I have stayed at that doesn't have laundry for their guests. Major disappointment

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 August 2016

We stayed here for 3 nights and had booked a room with a couch so we could have space to relax at the end of the day. On the first day the air conditioner leaked or something creating a substantial area of the carpet around the couch soaked. We hadn't set the air conditioner at an extreme setting or anything and our complaint to the front staff seemed to be met almost with indifference and we got the impression that most of the air conditioners did this, so "oh well." Nothing got fixed, the carpet stayed wet whether the air conditioner was running or not throughout our stay. As a result we weren't able to use the couch area of the room and didn't like the idea of staying in a room with wet carpeting.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Courtney C, Sales & Marketing at Service Plus Inn & Suites Grande Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2016

We are very sorry to hear about your experience while you stayed with us. We would like to assure you that we have received your complaint, and have discussed this issue with our Maintenance and Front Office team and are looking at ways to improve upon this issue should it arise again in the future.

We provide an extra couch/sitting area in all of our rooms to ensure that our guests have a little extra space to kick back and unwind after a long day.

We value each and every one of our guests, and all the feedback you provide for us, it only helps us get better!

I would like to extend to you an invitation to contact us at the hotel directly so we can make this right for you.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon, and will do our best to make your stay a happy and comfortable one.

Reviewed 19 July 2016

Nice little city with a small-town feel. Locals are friendly and always smiling. We had great service at Service Plus Inn & Suites. It's located beside the casino which I wasn't thrilled with at first, but there were no issues at all.

Hotel is centrally located and walking distance to a nice park. Pool and waterslide were a hit with my kids.

Room Tip: South facing rooms face the parking lot. North facing rooms face the back of the hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

Our crews stay here quite often when working in the area. It's not the newest place, but it's still one of the best. The service and the central location area great, the rooms are always clean and fresh. Lots of places within walking distance to eat. The Great North Casino is right next door. They have heavy truck parking just a half a block away.... Beds are awesome, staff are amazing, these people know how to take care of you, great free breakfast in the morning for our crews, no matter how early we need to leave, if they know in advance they bring someone in to ensure our men get a good breakfast before heading out... I would recommend this place to anyone

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank John G
Reviewed 8 June 2016

Room was large and comfortable. Was on the back of the building so it was very quiet. Breakfast was good and the staff were excellent! They also will cover taxi fare from the airport to the hotel. I arrived quite early in the morning and asked the lady at the desk if I could store my suitcase until after work when I checked in. She checked me in right away so I was able to put my suitcase right into my room. That really was Service Plus!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business