All reviews the women's floor office restaurant front desk steam room halibut great breakfast buffet prime rib granola bars great amenities co workers hotel staff business trip excellent hotel comfortable bed recent stay fresh fruit would definitely stay here again
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is great hotel with fantastic staff to accommodate your conference to leisure. Front desk staff so accommodating and go beyond to make your stay memorable add to that note Desk manager was so helpful with big smile he help me out all my scanning to photocopy service without a penny then solve my TV issues, sorry I forgot lad name.
Restaurant food was top notch with 15% discount to menu and it was a good deal.
Truly deserve to be the”Best business and leisure hotel in Grande Prairie”

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
GraemeJ129, General Manager at Pomeroy Hotel & Conference Centre Grande Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Craig,

Thank you for taking time in your busy schedule to write a exceptional review.I am glad that you enjoy recent stay and banquet conference. Pomeroy team take pride on them self as a hospitality ambassador in GP . We looking forward to welcome you back.

Best regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights and it was great. Rooms were nice and clean, staff were friendly and helpful, great selection for the free breakfast between 6 and 10, pool and hot tub area was nice and warm. I will definitely be staying here again.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

Dear Cynthia,

Thank you for sharing your recent stay experience with Pomeroy team. Excellent positive feedback overall. It is our pleasure to accommodate you and your family. We looking forward to welcome you to Pomeroy Hotel.

Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

In my opinion the pomeroy has the most gorgeous ballroom in grande prairie and it is perfect to do a wedding. I am so happy we did it there and would recommend this place to anyone! From the beginning we have booked our date there they have been nothing but extremely helpful. The service is amazing there. The chef allowed us to customize our menu and also let us do some food tasting. The food at the wedding was incredible . Every single one of our guests kept saying how unreal the food was and how well they ate. We also did our rehearsal dinner in pomeroy as well it was in a different room which was so nice and the food again unreal and as everyone else said in our bridal party! So nice when everyone can say that they ate so well at your events your hosting! The hotel had also gave my husband and I their honeymoon suite for free which was so grateful and when we came in they had the room completely decorated. It was a cherry on top of a perfect night! There was rose pedals all over the bed along with a rose ... I provided two pictures of what they had in our room! They also had champagne and deserts. The deserts were SO good!!! Majority of all our guests for the wedding were all out of town so they all stayed at the pomeroy and all of them said how amazed they were with how well the out of town guests were treated . Not only did pomeroy provide a free cab service from the airport with yellow cabs to the hotel but they also provided complimentary breakfast every morning and the breakfast had TONS of food. Sausages eggs fruit hash browns you name it !! Our wedding day couldn’t have been more perfect or gone more smooth and the pomeroy is a huge reason for that too

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
GraemeJ129, General Manager at Pomeroy Hotel & Conference Centre Grande Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

Dear Kassandra K,

It is always nice to hear from a guest who had an amazing experience in their special day. It’s our pleasure to cater your wedding day event and I am glad that all aspect areas cover with fulfilling expectations with your desired. In behalf all our team we wishing you a Prospect wedded life. Looking forward you welcome you back with warm hospitality to offer.

Best regards,

Reviewed 21 September 2018

We stayed at this hotel for 5 days, very pleased with my stay. It is the workers who makes the difference in any establishment, it is their care and genuine concern that really makes the imprint. We were checked in by very pleasant agents, room felt like sauna so we went back to the desk and was right away moved to a different room. Day 2 we had one of the best breakfast in our travels in Canada, chef Denesh made sure the buffet was replenished all the time. We also tried their prime rib that night and was blown away by how huge it is. We met Chef Chana who made sure that each and every table were doing ok. Being asked by the Chef himself made us feel so special. The office restaurant is highly recommended! The only bummer was we weren't able to shower because they had boiler problem. Day 3 we lost our room key, we went to reception and a very funny Anne jokingly told us that sorry we are sleeping outside! It totally made our day. Day 4 Saturday we forgot our key in the room so we went to reception but there was a very long queue! It made us think why a hotel this big only has 1 agent on duty!. A very inconsiderate guy in front of us kept saying snide remarks! but Ann was able to put him in his place in a sweet kind way and he ended up apologizing! My husband and I are expanding our business and employees of this hotel are the type of people we are looking for. We might pirate some of them when we come back. One of our concerns why we didn't rate it perfect was the security and lack of camera in this hotel. While we were on queue we overheard a guy asking for a manager because his car got broken into and wants to see the video surveillance. It alarmed me because one time we left our room early and there was this guy using screw on the vending machine. we couldn't find any camera on the floor or elevator. Alfred was the one always cleaning our room and his kind words always makes us smile.We really had a wonderful stay. Oh another thing was the parkade! We love that we could park our car in a covered parkade but again it just bothers us that there are no cameras. I hope the next time we stay here the security problem is solved.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear Emmmike,

Thank you for taking time to share your expedience with us. I am glad that you enjoy Breakfast and The Restaurant prime rib promotion. We had couple a Maintenance upgrade with boiler rooms in recent past and apologies for all short fall in your recent stay. Security camera well in place parking area .We won’t able to provide a video surveillance footage to guest directly as per Hotel policy. We can only provide a video footage to RCMP with a file number related same issue. Overall great feedback and we looking forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

This Hotel is convenient and has good amenities. It just needs an updated renovation soon. The room was clean and nicely laid out. Bathroom is small but similar to most of that vintage. Meeting/banquet people were unorganized and inflexible. Could not get into room as it was not set and ready. Took awhile to pay breakfast bill for meeting as nobody was around and front desk could not take payment. Seems rigid and not customer oriented

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear TDWest22,

I would like to thank you for taking time to write your feedback. There no other way to improve our service without customers feedback. I am Sorry to hear that you have been encounter some difficulties some area in your recent stay and I appreciated you for bringing to my attention. Certainly this not our Brand standard. Rest assure you concern will be address to respective department.
For your next stay in Grande Prairie please contact me personally on below details. I will make sure Pomeroy team will turn your customer service standard to whole new level.

Looking forward to welcome you back.

E: fdm@pomeroyhotelgp.com - P: 7805325441