All reviews bells whistles fridge and microwave single room clean rooms coffee pot the main highway place to stay checking in bed was comfortable parking lot gas lodging edmonton prairie canada curtains
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

Pay more for the bells and whistles if you want a good nights rest and think about going elsewhere. The queen size bed was EXTREMELY uncomfortable with a hard edge all the way around it. The bathroom door was on an automatic slam mode and practically took you out on your way in or out. Staff was friendly. Place was clean.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
M6_GrandePrairie, Manager at Motel 6 Grande Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Good afternoon sarahandbabyjames,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review, as all feedback is a gift, and truly appreciated. Your feedback will be shared with the team to serve as recognition and encouragement; as we strive to continuously improve our guest experience. I am sorry that you did not fully enjoy your stay here with us. We work hard and strive for positive guest experiences, and unfortunately have seemed to miss the mark this time. I am happy that you found our staff and general hotel state to be helpful and welcoming.

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

This Motel 6 is quite new and was nice and clean. The desk staff was very helpful. The room was nicely laid out and roomy. It was a handicap accessible room as that was the only non-smoking room that was available when I arrived late in the evening.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Good afternoon Laurel E,

Thank you for the kind words, and submitting this great review! I will be sharing this with my staff, and recognizing the great work that they do here. I am very happy that you were pleased with your last minute accommodations, and we look forward to serving you again when your travels bring you back to Grande Prairie.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed here a few times over the years. Check in is always quick, the rooms are clean, for a quick sleep good choice in no-frills hotels in Grand Prairie. My only complaint last night the room smelled of body odour, hence why I carry extra air fresheners in my truck. It won’t stop me from staying here again!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
M6_GrandePrairie, Manager at Motel 6 Grande Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2018

Good morning HolidayKojak,
Thank you for taking the time to submit this review. Thank you for your continued loyalty throughout the years, and we are very happy that you have found, and appreciate the great value in our property! My apologies for any odors in your room that caused any disturbance in your stay here, I will make sure that this is addressed with my housekeeping staff and proper room fresheners are used each time.
We look forward to serving you again when your travels bring you back to Grande Prairie.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

I'd highly recommend this hotel. It started off as a great price, and I found the property to be clean and quiet and inviting. The room was pleasant and clean, and I found the Wifi worked well, and the bed was comfortable. The staff were all friendly. I'd stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
M6_GrandePrairie, Manager at Motel 6 Grande Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Good afternoon 925lightning79,

Thank you for taking the time to submit this wonderful review. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay here with us, and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed there last night. The staff were extremely friendly but the rooms were a little disappointing. I guess you get what you pay for but at 100$ you would think you would get a little more. Probably not a hotel I would stay in agin when traveling to Grande Prairie.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
M6_GrandePrairie, Manager at Motel 6 Grande Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Good morning apothicbrava,
Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. Thank you for your kind words for our staff, I will share this review with them. I am sorry that you did not find our hotel to your complete satisfaction and value. We are a no frills hotel, and keep everything simple and standard, which enables us to keep the lowest rate in the Grande Prairie area. If your travels do bring you back to Grande Prairie, we would look forward to serving you again.