All reviews the general manager a great stay front desk staff full size fridge i highly recommend this hotel bed was very comfortable breakfast room business gym microwave prairie towels gp
Reviewed 5 August 2018

Stayed here a few time during business in the Peace Country. Rooms clean, lots of room and very well laid out. Staff for the most part is excellent, and only had one minor issue due to slight language barrier - lol. Bathrooms are excellent and very clean. Will be staying here again

Stayed: March 2018
Renee S, General Manager at Encore Suites by Service Plus Inns, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Dear Guest,
Greetings from the Encore Suites by Service Plus Inns.
Thank you for taking the time to share your review and feedback with us and those viewing. We appreciate your patronage and thank you for making us your preferred hotel of choice for your recent visit in the Grande Prairie area.

Thank you for choosing us and we look forward to welcoming you back soon, and providing you with another great experience of Encore Hospitality.

R.Stevens

Reviewed 28 July 2018

We stayed here for 3 nights on our first stay in Grande Prairie, and I don't think we could have picked a better hotel. The staff were friendly and competent, and the room was clean and spacious, with comfortable beds. Breakfast room wasn't cramped as many are, and the food was good, although the pancake machine wasn't working while we were there, which disappointed the one daughter. Good location too, close the restaurants and grocery store. We'll certainly stay here again next time we're in Grande Prairie.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Renee S, General Manager at Encore Suites by Service Plus Inns, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Dear Valued Guest,
Greetings from the Encore Suites by Service Plus Inns.
Thank you for taking the time to share your review and feedback with us and those viewing. We appreciate your patronage and thank you for making us your preferred hotel of choice for your recent accommodations in the Grande Prairie area. My apologies for the issue with the pancake machine i know how frustrating that could be, however I am happy to hear the rest of the stay was great.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to connect with you today and on behalf of my service ambassador and I, thank you for choosing us once again and we look forward to welcoming you back soon, and providing you with another great experience of Encore Hospitality.

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

This hotel is great! Has a gym, very clean, great service, and the room was awesome! Clean, full size fridge, microwave and the bed was very comfortable. If you're in GP I wish LD recommend that you stay here. And you are close to restaurant, pub, grocery stores, pharmacy etc.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Renee S, General Manager at Encore Suites by Service Plus Inns, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Hi Eric,
Welcome to the Encore Suites Hotel and thank you for taking the time to share your review with us and those viewing. We appreciate your awesome feedback and wish you fantastic Encore experience.

Have a fabulous week with us.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Very nice hotel. Staff was very nice. However there seems to be quite a problem with people partying. We stayed there about a month and in that time there was probably 10 nights where we didn’t get any sleep. I think that is a really high number. We travel a lot for work and we eventually moved because of it. When I was talking to the manager she said she was sorry but never offered any compensation so I went to look for somewhere else to stay. When I was checking out she thought that she had told me we were getting a free night but hadn’t. I did receive one free night. One other worker complained and hadn’t been there as long as we were and didn’t hear all the noise we had and was given four free nights. I was very upset when I heard that. Not once did we get upset at them over what was going on. Not very impressed!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Bonnie R
Reviewed 8 March 2018

Great location, management and staff are awesome! Customer appreciation night is a nice touch! The rooms are always clean. Large full size fridges, which are great for long stays. Rooms have an electric grill that’s perfect for cooking chicken breasts on. (Jerk flavoured)

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Renee S, General Manager at Encore Suites by Service Plus Inns, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Dear Mr. Danilak,
Thank you so much for making us your hotel of choice for you and your team when working in the Grande Prairie area. We appreciate your business/loyalty and thank you for sharing your fantastic review and feedback with us and those viewing.

On behalf of my entire team of service ambassadors thank you for choosing us always, and we look forward to welcoming you back and providing you with another great experience of Encore Hospitality.

R.Stevens