All reviews front desk lounge staff awesome breakfast rooms were very clean customer appreciation night liquor store checking in lots of parking would stay here again breakfast buffet trump marilyn brunch serviced mall jenny business
Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

My stay was excellent. The staff were friendly, helpful and professional. I won't hesitate to recommend them. After being up for 30 hrs travelling it was so nice to be on the ground. My check in was simple room service was wonderful and my stay enjoyable.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
Ashley K, Manager at Stonebridge Hotel Grande Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2018

Hello Mrs Sigouin, we are happy to see you enjoyed your stay with us, we hope to see you again soon.

All the best,

Hotel Manager

Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

I had a near death experience when I slipped in the bathtub. My life flashed before my eyes and I realized I wouldn’t not have been able to call for help.. can they make the bathtub less slippery? There is no panic button of any sort and if my arm didn’t break the fall I would have most definitely hit my head and died Cos I sure wouldn’t make it to where the phone was located in the room before bleeding out! Asides that I had a good stay!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business

Dear guest, thanks again for bringing this to our attention, as our previous conversation we have purchased anti slip mats for the those guest who require them, we are also looking into re-glazing some of the bath tubs as they were last done in 2015. Once again I do apologize about the incident and we are glad you are not injured.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed 3 October 2018

The staff were all friendly & helpful. We stayed there years ago when it was the Trumpeter. They have definitely upgraded this hotel. We stayed two nights. We turned the heat down and the room stayed at a perfectly comfortable temperature the whole time. That always seems to be an issue at other hotels. We were very pleased & would stay there again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Hello Jiplane, Thanks for the review, yes we have received some major renovations since it was the Trumpeter Hotel, ( a nice update!!) We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Jenny at the front desk is amazing. Friendly and helpful. If we are staying in the area, will definitely come back for sure. It was busy but she remind really professional .and why do you have to write 200 words in order for you to post something here?

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Ashley K, Manager at Stonebridge Hotel Grande Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Thanks Thomas K for this great review! Im so glad Jenny was able to help you during your stay, hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 16 September 2018

One of the best brunches to be found for the quality and price. Staff were busy but they were quick to refill coffee cups and remove used dishes. Excellent Sunday brunch. Lots of parking and a great place to meet with friends or for business.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Ashley K, Manager at Stonebridge Hotel Grande Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

Hello John O, Thank you for the lovely review! Our front and back of house team take pride in our brunch to ensure all guests have the best meal and service possible!

We hope to see you again next Sunday!

Hotel Manger