“Brutal service and food”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #88 of 143 Restaurants in Fort McMurray
Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Arrived at Drive thru at 0730 on way to work and was told to go park while they prepared food. After 10 minutes I decided to check on status of my order, as I saw other customers getting theirs at Drive thru window. When I went inside, there was a large group of people who were also waiting. One man said he had been waiting for more than 10 minutes as well. The staff did not understand what was going on, and it looked very chaotic. They said we are making your egg mcmuffin now...5 minutes later they handed me a bag, and I went to work. When I opened up bag, there wasn't even an egg in the mcmuffin!!! Just brutal. The guy parked next to me was also waiting for 15 minutes and drove off without his food. Tried to call restaurant and speak with Manager, but no one answers phone.

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

The changes at McDonalds are evidence of a company that understands that it pays to listens to your customers. The all day breakfast is great. I find that this way you get a very fresh breakfast, just made for you. The new restaurants we have here in #ymm are outstanding commitment to this community.

Reviewed 21 November 2016 via mobile

Newly refurbished and expanded, this location has been brought up to date with a double drive thru and cafe. Good service and fast food.

Reviewed 24 July 2016

Like any other McDonalds, consistent and serve good coffee in the morning. Breakfast sandwiches are always good and very reasonable

Reviewed 1 April 2016

This location does not offer as many options as any other McDonald's I've been too. Food is McDonald's so not judging that. They just need to open up their food selection.