“It's like mall Chinese Food”
Review of Shanghai Kitchen

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Buffet
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed 5 November 2015

you know the type where it's been sitting in a warming tray all day? Yeah, basically that. Hong Kong Eatery is better.

Reviewed 29 September 2014

I will not ever order from this restaurant again. Chow Mein was soggy, plain mush. The gingerbeef was red, and didn't take anything like ginger, the sweet and sour meatballs were adequate, but one piece tasted rotten. I contacted the restaurant about the Chow Mein, ( this was before I tried anything else ) and I was kindly offered a credit. Kind, but useless, as I will never order there again. In hindsight, I should have packed everything up and returned it. ( This was a delivery order ).
So my idea of "treating" my family to a dinner out, cost me 57.00 and I threw it all in the garbage, and made bacon and eggs instead.

1  Thank georgina40
Reviewed 6 October 2013

This food is very weird. The sauce on the sweet and sour chicken balls tasted awful and it practically glowed red. The ribs had no meat on them and they were coated in a batter. Egg rolls were edible but they are not very good.

Reviewed 4 April 2013

The place is too small and not a friendly environment. And nobody approached for you to be comfortable.

Reviewed 15 January 2013

Very clean modern and comfortable environment, fast friendly service, food was good. A little pricey though.