“Tea selection okay, terrible service”
Review of The Tea Girl - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Tea Girl
Reviewed 4 March 2018

Came here for the first time a few days ago. Heard many good reviews about the place, however the staff were rude and lazy. When your phone is more important than the customer it shows a lot about the way the place is run.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 11 October 2017

We just popped in out of the cold and found this place to be so charming! We loved choosing our own vintage tea cup to enjoy our liquorice-rooibos tea in. The chairs were comfy, the quantity of tea was generous, and us caffeine-avoiders loved the wall of herbal teas to choose from.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 30 August 2017

Tea isn't supposed to be served in coffee presses. If you do this, your tea will end up tasting like all of the other teas made in the press in question. It's that simple.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 28 July 2017

I am a reoccurring customer and i love the staff , drinks food and environment ! i have never been disappointed , prices are good and quality is great. i loove support such a great local buisness.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

I met a friend here to catch up. First, the smell when you walk in is amazing! The cafe is intimate and inviting. I ordered a tea latte. It was the best tea latte I have ever had. I didn't have any food, however I smelled and saw a lot of the food and it looked incredible. My friend did order a bagel breakfast sandwich that looked amazing. It was ham egg and cheese. The game was really good quality black forest ham. I will be going back to try the food as I really enjoyed my visit.

Date of visit: January 2017