US$106
US$95
US$92
US$103
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

US$95
Days Inn Edmonton South(Edmonton)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$102
Travelocity
  • Pool
2,979 results
All reviewswine tastingwildflower grillplatinum suitefree parkingdowntown edmontongreat hotelfree wine and cheesebreakfast buffetmini barbusiness tripbathroom doorcentral locationrooms are cleana great stayhome away from homeenjoyed my stayfront desk staff
Reviewed 19 March 2018

My husband and I both love this hotel. We have nothing but positive things to say about our stays here. MZ lounge is great to sit back at visit, rooms are modern and clean, and the breakfast is wonderful. We never had to wait long for an elevator either.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Olaf M, General Manager at Matrix Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Thank you very much for your thoughtful review. I appreciate you taking the time give us such positive feedback. I hope you will stay again very soon!

Reviewed 18 March 2018

This hotel was ideal for a conference that had about 100 attendees. Nothing was amiss except an elevator that broke down. The rooms were clean, spacious, and modern. The restaurant on site was excellent. The included breakfasts and wine tasting were simply great.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Olaf M, General Manager at Matrix Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Thank you for your review. I am so glad that you enjoyed your conference with us despite the unfortunate elevator breakdown. I appreciate your patience on this matter and I am happy that your rooms were comfortable and that the amenities made up for the inconvenience. I hope to see you return again in the future.

Reviewed 16 March 2018

Great place to stay. Good location in downtown Edmonton. Friendly staff ready to help and a lobby with a fireplace provides a warm and cozy environment. Breakfast, wine tasting and great food right in hotel. Ease of Parking is a great perk

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I am so glad that you had a wonderful time with us. Thank you for a wonderful review. I am especially glad to hear that my team helped make your stay feel special with great food and service. I sincerely hope you will come again very soon.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Staff were friendly, helpful and made the stay enjoyable. Rooms were clean and modern. Service for the wine tasting and breakfast buffet was great. On top of this, parking is included, making this one of the best places I've stayed downtown.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Olaf M, General Manager at Matrix Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Thank you so much for your review! We are so pleased that you had an exceptional visit and appreciated many of our included conveniences. We hope you will stay again very soon!

Reviewed 10 March 2018

Great hotel in the middle of downtown close to everything. We loved the decor, atmosphere and fantastic amenities offered by the hotel. It was perfect for a getaway. The wine tasting and cheese is a nice touch that gets the night going. The room was perfect. We also loved the breakfast which was steps above any complimentary breakfast I've had at a hotel. We loved our stay and will definitely be back!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Olaf M, General Manager at Matrix Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2018

Thank you very much for your feedback! We are so pleased that you had a wonderful guest experience with us and appreciated the wine tasting. We hope you will join us again for another stay soon!