“Never Again”

Ranked #546 of 2,762 Restaurants in Edmonton
Neighbourhood: Westmount
Neighbourhood: Westmount
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

We came for lunch with some friends. Food was nothing to write home about. I had the Pacific Rim soup once before at State and Main, which is the same company as Original Joe’s. The soup took a while to come and was served with bean sprouts on the side that were slightly brown. The veggies in the soup also looked like discarded pieces on their last legs. The broth was super greasy even though I did not add any chili oil that came on the side. Noodles were overcooked. Not worth the $17.

Definitely will not be back here, especially not this location.

Reviewed 23 May 2018

I came in for lunch the other day with a freind, we saturday on the patio, I really do like the patio, and it is a great location. I have eaten here many times. The food is always solid, good.The service today was excellent. As was the Chinese Lettuce wraps.

We enjoyed the afternoon, I will come back.

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

Today,may 6 Sunday, me and my wife arrived there at 4.
We choose that place because we were interested to seat outdoor and enjoy the weather.
We ordered a Slider (mini hamburger picture) that spent 34 min to get on our table and was warm(almost natural)... 20 min after the main order came... and guess... My fish and chips was natural as well and my wife's salad (nothing cooked or hot) arrived.

The waitress was super rude when we decided to talk to thw manager and honestly we were almost sure that she wasn't the manager.

Totaly frustrated.

We went to another restaurant at the time.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Food quality at this original Joe's not that good compared to other locations. I will not be back to this location. Was not busy butstillfoodwas not that good.

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

We have had nothing but bad experiences at this location. We’ve only visited twice, but we will not be returning.

This Original Joes is close to our office so we’ve visited for lunch. The service is incomprehensibly bad. Its never been busy when we’ve gone, yet it takes an hour to get our food. Our lunch break is only an hour so we either have to inhale our food, or have them pack it up to go and eat our cold food at the office.

The quality of the food is also sub par. Dry sandwiches , burnt fries. No thought goes into the food, it all seems to be slapped together .

Don’t waste your money, eat somewhere that cares about your business!